2023 Ja'Keem Jackson 4* 2023 CB

Advertisement
This x10000. Last summer we had kids coming to campus left and right. Now it seems like Marios strategy is way different. Less pool parties and cookouts and more visits that have substance.
I remember the summer of 2016 when we were recruiting for the 2017 class & CJ Henderson, Shawn Davis, Latavious Brini & Brian Edwards were on campus literally almost weekly, they visited easily over a dozen times. And not one of them signed with us...

Good times lol

But under this regime I don’t see that happening at all, especially with the focus on National recruits, one thing about Mario is he doesn’t waste time & if a kid is playing games, he’ll move on.

The previous staffs were just so lazy & incapable of reading when they were being played it was actually embarrassing lol

I remember the summer of 2016 when we were recruiting for the 2017 class & CJ Henderson, Shawn Davis, Latavious Brini & Brian Edwards were on campus literally almost weekly, they visited easily over a dozen times. And not one of them signed with us...

Good times lol

But under this regime I don’t see that happening at all, especially with the focus on National recruits, one thing about Mario is he doesn’t waste time & if a kid is playing games, he’ll move on.

The previous staffs were just so lazy & incapable of reading when they were being played it was actually embarrassing lol
But to be fair, there wasn’t a staff that could compete with them when it came to liking commitment tweets to other schools. Elite!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Big tall Boundary corner, with WR hands. Plays with very good balance, does a very good job getting in phase & playing physical at the top of routes. Uses his exceptional arm length to reroute the WR & plays with good eye discipline & natural instincts.

He’s still raw as a pure corner, is a converted WR & was productive playing as a two-way player last year. Had 36rec 548yds & 4TD’s as a WR. Good not great speed, in the mid 4.5 range, makes up for it with physicality in Press man. Needs to work on overall technique & clean up his footwork, but an overall good upside prospect. He’s a kid that after he hits the S&C would be a legit 6’2 190-200lbs Boundary.

Definitely been a rising prospect recently, his rating went up on 247 as a 91 4-star even though his composite rating is still as a 87 3-star. But the SEC schools have all been jumping in on his recruitment so he’s due for an overall ratings bump by next month.

Bama, UGA & UF have all offered over the last month, Tenn, Auburn & FSU were the earliest in on his recruitment.

He reminds me of Jahquez Robinson from the 2020 class, same size & play style.

I like the offer, but it’s rare for a kid like this to not sign with a SEC school.
And he did just that

Advertisement
Back