2023 Ja'Keem Jackson 4* 2023 CB

Advertisement
Advertisement
The stark reality is that we are running out of spots. We’re at 21 and we are still looking at:

Dbrown
Samson
Bain
Clark
Hill
Mayes
Fletcher
JJackson
Etta
Horton
McLeod
Innis
Who you saying NO to?

Advertisement
The stark reality is that we are running out of spots. We’re at 21 and we are still looking at:

Dbrown
Samson
Bain
Clark
Hill
Mayes
Fletcher
JJackson
Etta
Horton
McLeod
Innis

You have 18,000 posts on this site and you haven’t learned that the NCAA lifted the 25 per class limit during one of the 7 billion times it’s been mentioned? Cmon man. We can take as many as we want as long as we stay under 85 total scholarships.

Dbrown
Samson
Bain
Clark
Hill
Mayes
Fletcher
JJackson
Etta
Horton
McLeod
Innis
Plus it has been hinted that there are other names we don't know about, but the thing we have working for us is that there are no longer caps to recruiting classes just total scholarships and we know a lot of people are going to be leaving the team this year.

Of course the counter to that is that I am sure Mario is going to want to get a lot of people in the portal as if we are counting on the 23 class to make us good, it likely means another disappointing season until they mature and I don't think Mario wants to go through a season like this one again.

So basically what I am saying is... Yes 😂

Advertisement
You have 18,000 posts on this site and you haven’t learned that the NCAA lifted the 25 per class limit during one of the 7 billion times it’s been mentioned? Cmon man. We can take as many as we want as long as we stay under 85 total scholarships.

OH I know that. But, if we’re looking to take 15 or so transfers and bring in 40-42 new kids to get to our 85, then that puts your recruiting class at around 27. Anyway, we’ll see how the numbers end up.

Advertisement
OH I know that. But, if we’re looking to take 15 or so transfers and bring in 40-42 new kids to get to our 85, then that puts your recruiting class at around 27. Anyway, we’ll see how the numbers end up.
if all of those kids want in (they wont obviously) you reduce the number of portal dudes. There's no numbers restriction that would affect any of those kids spots if they want in

Advertisement
Back