Jake Garcia

Advertisement
Garbage OC, horrible scheme, and all of a sudden ALL of the QB's regressed. Nobody can really evaluate the QB's potential based on the total lack of development and lack of scheming plays to roster strength that we have witn`

I don't disagree with a lot of what you say, but none of that has to do with a QBs awareness and ability to make throws under duress. Garcia hasn't demonstrated that he can do those things, no matter who the OC, scheme, etc etc etc.

Just my opinion. Garcia might be good, but he hasn't put good traits on tape or shown he has what it takes to be a top level power 5 QB

Can you tell me whose job it is to teach them how to do those things? I thought that's why coaches were paid so much, but I guess it's on the players to figure it out on their own.
You cannot tell what percentage of blame goes to who. We go get ourselves a good OC and same problems, another wasted season. Why should u not encourage competition?

You cannot tell what percentage of blame goes to who. We go get ourselves a good OC and same problems, another wasted season. Why should u not encourage competition?
Where did I say I didn't want competition? Hoping players leave doesn't help competition, does it? Sure, bring in some more talent, but if the coaches are the same, what will it matter? They took a QB that many considered a Heisman candidate and made him look incompetent. Do you honestly think a better QB than TVD is going to walk through the door and fix this O?

Advertisement
Where did I say I didn't want competition? Hoping players leave doesn't help competition, does it? Sure, bring in some more talent, but if the coaches are the same, what will it matter? They took a QB that many considered a Heisman candidate and made him look incompetent. Do you honestly think a better QB than TVD is going to walk through the door and fix this O?
I didnt say anyone leave. I said i want a portal QB. If man then leaves because of that, then thats on them.

Edit: Can a mod help a playa out and un-bump this? I'm late to the party and he's since transferred to ECU.

JG to transfer again? Doesn't seem like Mizzo staff is content with JG as the #2.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Weird bump he already transferred to ECU.

Hope the kid can put it together. I'm not sure what to think of him, he certainly didn't look great in 2022 under Gattis, but that might not be his fault.

I still remember watching the spring game his Freshman year. Lashlee was the OC, and I thought we had our next great QB.

Hope the kid can put it together. I'm not sure what to think of him, he certainly didn't look great in 2022 under Gattis, but that might not be his fault.

I still remember watching the spring game his Freshman year. Lashlee was the OC, and I thought we had our next great QB.
Don't feel bad, crowning QBs prematurely is a CIS tradition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was a 4 star, that's what really matters, isn't it?
that **** aint matter to me only at first, when i saw his film i was like cheeks 0 star. He was one of those kids where u see the film and dont have to be an expert to see cheeks. Pause

well at least IMO but we know film reviewers wont trash players, sh I will though

Funny how all our QBs looked so good under Lashlee. ****, even Nkosi Perry had his best ever game in 2020

Advertisement
Back