Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you’re seriously asking, Rush Propst is a winner (even if he is a terrible person) and it is his first season so he needs a QB AND Valdosta used to be a strong team in Georgia. They also play in a really nice stadium, that’s actually used by Valdosta State University (or was when I went there). Long story short, it WOULD make sense for him to transfer there, but I haven’t heard anything about it around town yet so I don’t know how legitimate this rumor is.
Ok, well it was a legitimate rumor. Definitely going to see him play this year, assuming they allow spectators.

Didn’t go to an Atlanta area school? That’s a bit odd, definitely was some funny business with Rush Propst here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cali to Valdosta? Ouch
Makes sense if wants to enroll early. CIF already announced that HS football won't start until Dec or Jan at the earliest. Most counties in CA, including LA where he's from, don't even meet the criteria for going back to school and are starting the year distance learning.

Seeing talk that Corey Foreman is transferring to Grayson..... Could be more west coast guys coming east?

Advertisement
They think he's ours

a.PNG
b.PNG
c.PNG

Advertisement
Didn’t go to an Atlanta area school? That’s a bit odd, definitely was some funny business with Rush Propst here.
That region is probably the best region in GA. Gotta be tough to turn down Propst and that program.

I hope that those boys are right. It doesn’t feel right not having a QB in this class. We need competent and talented players to come in every year to vie for this leadership position. The revolving door in the QB room has made me sick. No matter how good TVD may be, he will eventually leave the U (hopefully to go on to the League after winning a Natty for us) and we will need someone else to lead. We should be adding a solid QB every year and rely on the portal for depth and the occasional area of weakness. It should not be our go to move, especially for a QB.

I hope that those boys are right. It doesn’t feel right not having a QB in this class. We need competent and talented players to come in every year to vie for this leadership position. The revolving door in the QB room has made me sick. No matter how good TVD may be, he will eventually leave the U (hopefully to go on to the League after winning a Natty for us) and we will need someone else to lead. We should be adding a solid QB every year and rely on the portal for depth and the occasional area of weakness. It should not be our go to move, especially for a QB.
Haven't really followed him closely, but there seem to be a fair amount of people saying he's overrated. Any idea why specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back