Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s Valdosta, probably due to Rush Propst. Also, I haven’t heard of football being cancelled yet in GA. Perhaps an opportunity to play.
I'm reading about this coach. He's out of control.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jokes
I know one of the bridges is referred to as the blue bridge.
The one with lights?

I'm reading about this coach. He's out of control.
I mean he’s a winner and will go by any means necessary to get there. And with South Georgia high school football budgets at this school, it’s crazy.

So if Jake Garcia was in Jacksonville few hours ago he should be past Orlando by now and to coral gables within an hour or two right

TBH I think Garcia is making the 100% right decision. If he's going to enroll early he will compete head to head with the other QB commit for the starting job. If Garcia wins, he could wind up being USC's starting QB for 3-4 years and he can stay home to do it. If it doesn't work and he loses the competition at QB, he can redshirt the year and enter the transfer

idk man it’s a big risk if he looses that’s could be 2 years gone.. then he has to hope he gets a starting gig somewhere else when he does transfer

Advertisement
Sounds like he might be transferring to Valdosta in GA for senior season. Ivins says this rumor has legs and recent twitter followers and follows seem to line up.

Perhaps this helps us try to lure him in.

I’ve got a pretty good source with Garcia.....he just said he is transferring to Valdosta.

Why would he go to Valdosta of all places?
If you’re seriously asking, Rush Propst is a winner (even if he is a terrible person) and it is his first season so he needs a QB AND Valdosta used to be a strong team in Georgia. They also play in a really nice stadium, that’s actually used by Valdosta State University (or was when I went there). Long story short, it WOULD make sense for him to transfer there, but I haven’t heard anything about it around town yet so I don’t know how legitimate this rumor is.

Advertisement
I think he was just looking for a place to play ball for his senior year. I don’t think him transferring to Valdosta is connected with him flipping to Miami.

Advertisement
"Football is huge in the South so I'm looking forward to the experience. I'm exited to see what Southern football is all about"

Then you need to enroll in S.Fla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back