Rumor Jake Garcia to Nebraska

Advertisement
TVD is a great player. His performance in the 2nd half of the season was nothing sort of incredible.

But I'm not sure why so many people are assuming it's a no brainer he leaves for the NFL next season? The sky is the limit for this guy but he's going to be working under a new HC and new OC. Add that in with the sky high expectations that fans will have for him, I think it's very realistic that he drops off a bit next season.

He's still a young player that's learning and growing. He's going to have ups and downs especially with the new staff. I think year 3 will definitely be his best year and that's when we should expect him to leave. Not year 2.

Advertisement
Is this legit or stupid talk on this site? García would be crazy to leave now. Stocked up group of skilled players with a QB in TVD that if he does what many project him to do, will then move on to the nfl. Basically the same group of skilled players, plus more quality ones in time for Garcia to lead the charge in 2023.

Advertisement
Garcia was the better QB in the spring. He’s supposedly better than TVD. TVD was No. 2 via seniority. Look I’m gonna be real here. Jake knows TVD is gone after this year and he also knows that he’s gonna be handed the keys to a built team.

The notion of him leaving is retarded. @Cribby can tell y’all himself. He loves it here.
Not only to mention he knows he is 1 injury away and who knows maybe Garcia surpasses highly doubtful but for him to have been close to tvd says a lot

badly sprained ankle. there was a picture posted on here. he was in a boot for a month

Wow a boot for a month? I fūcked up my ankle so many times and I’ve never put anything on it. But then again I’m not playing college football, and I never even went to see the doctor for it. Do you know if it was a high ankle sprain or the lower more common variety

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based on their play in Georgia HS's, is there any clarity as to who is the more accurate passer -- Garcia or Brown?
Garcia and not even close. I watched them both play in high school. Brown has a chance to be great because of his athleticism but his mechanics are not good right now.

Advertisement
Back