Rumor Jake Garcia to Nebraska

Advertisement
Hold up …. So now Garcia isn’t good…. Y’all must have forgot he was going at it with TVD.
Garcia was the better QB in the spring. He’s supposedly better than TVD. TVD was No. 2 via seniority. Look I’m gonna be real here. Jake knows TVD is gone after this year and he also knows that he’s gonna be handed the keys to a built team.

The notion of him leaving is retarded. @Cribby can tell y’all himself. He loves it here.

Garcia was the better QB in the spring. He’s supposedly better than TVD. TVD was No. 2 via seniority. Look I’m gonna be real here. Jake knows TVD is gone after this year and he also knows that he’s gonna be handed the keys to a built team.

The notion of him leaving is retarded. @Cribby can tell y’all himself. He loves it here.
Like I been saying jakes goal should be trynna recruit Jalen brown and Brandon Inniss this year. so when he does get handed those keys offense is a trackhawk on steroids

Advertisement

I've said this several times as well......nothing really matters until the bullets are live. You can't really judge a QB until he gets under the lights, it's just the way it is. HOWEVER, if Jake, as a true freshman, was neck and neck or even ahead of TVD until the injury, and then we saw what TVD did, how **** good must Jake be?!!?

I've said this several times as well......nothing really matters until the bullets are live. You can't really judge a QB until he gets under the lights, it's just the way it is. HOWEVER, if Jake, as a true freshman, was neck and neck or even ahead of TVD until the injury, and then we saw what TVD did, how **** good must Jake be?!!?
I mean even though it was an FCS team Jake out did TVD with some of his throws. He picked up everybody’s speed quicker and was even quicker to make decisions. Jake probably has more gunslinger in him but I thought Jake was the better QB even on that day.

I think TVD, by virtue of his time in the program was always QB1A. Garcia got to play for fear he'd hit the Portal if he didn't get some PT.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Pretty sure Garcia was 2nd string coming out of spring.

Advertisement
out of TVD, GARCIA, AND BROWN, someone will be the odd man out. if TVD leaves next year, it will be open compteition of Brown and Garcia for 2023.

out of TVD, GARCIA, AND BROWN, someone will be the odd man out. if TVD leaves next year, it will be open compteition of Brown and Garcia for 2023.
No it won’t. This is Garcia’s job to lose and he not since he already beat out TVD in the spring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back