Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Alright let me throw a crazy scenario out there

What if Garcia Transferred to MNW and that makes J.Williams transfer there to( I mean he goes to different schools anyway) then you got him and kitchens playing side by side. All Miami commits . That would be a Crazy squad. I know that won’t happen but just like a dream scenario

Garcia isn’t leaving a suburban high school in Los Angeles to move cross country to go to school in Liberty City

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve mentioned this before; and I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but I’m not high on Garcia. There’s a reason SC took Moss.

Garcia plays at Narbonne while Moss plays at Mater Dei. One plays a local, now pedestrian schedule; the other plays a national schedule. One plays at a school that hasn’t produced a star in a while, the other plays at a school known for CFB and NFL stars.

Garcia lost his 5th star; there’s a reason.
His first yr starting, he put up 2100 yrds w/ 15 TDs and 5 ints against a lackluster schedule.
Miller put up 3100 28 TDs and 10 ints against a top end schedule.

Just never been high on the kid. If we picked him up, it would good from a star rating standpoint; but again, he lost his 5th star....keep that in mind before we pour champagne on ourselves

I’ve mentioned this before; and I’m not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but I’m not high on Garcia. There’s a reason SC took Moss.

Garcia plays at Narbonne while Moss plays at Mater Dei. One plays a local, now pedestrian schedule; the other plays a national schedule. One plays at a school that hasn’t produced a star in a while, the other plays at a school known for CFB and NFL stars.

His first yr starting, he put up 2100 yrds w/ 15 TDs and 5 ints against a lackluster schedule.

Just never been high on the kid. If we picked him up, it would good from a star rating standpoint; but again, he lost his 5th star....keep that in mind before we pour champagne on ourselves

Agreed. In addition, I wonder if it’s better to skip a QB this class and go balls deep in 22’.

That's Jake's sophmore stats compared to Moss junior stats.

Jake:
2019 Stats: 2,301 yards, 25 TDs, 8 INTs

Moss:
2019 Stats: 3,118 yards, 28 TDs, 10 INTs. 105 yards rushing, 2 TDs.

Both are good QBs. Even if Moss is better, doesnt mean Jake is by far our best option. Moss said no thanks to us.

Advertisement
Fvck it. On top of all of that, what if we get Mike Tomlin to leave the Steelers to come down here and take Patke’s place and put him in charge of all defensive recruits?

I think you are selling us so short here in this scenario. What if we got Lamar Jackson to get some kind of anti-aging treatment and reconstructive surgery, and come back to college for 3 more years? I'll check with Doc to see if we can get the DeLorean fired up in the next lightning storm and go back and retain Butch in 2001 but that seems a little far fetched.

All of y’all saying y’all are down on Garcia are crazy. You’re talking about a 25 TD guy who throws for 70 percent. If I had to compare him to anybody it’ll be Jared Goff. Same slender athletic frame, long armed, smart, extremely accurate, with Jake having the stronger arm and more athletic. His floor is Sam Buechele/Jake Browning who both would kill it for Lashlee here let alone what Buechele did for Lashlee at SMU. Y’all need to stop.

Advertisement
Shut yo goofy *** up. 😂
You better be careful. These guys might show up in force:

631ACF01-B7CB-4E16-BA75-10AA57ADC39B.gif

All of y’all saying y’all are down on Garcia are crazy. You’re talking about a 25 TD guy who throws for 70 percent. If I had to compare him to anybody it’ll be Jared Goff. Same slender athletic frame, long armed, smart, extremely accurate, with Jake having the stronger arm and more athletic. His floor is Sam Buechele/Jake Browning who both would kill it for Lashlee here let alone what Buechele did for Lashlee at SMU. Y’all need to stop.
I watched his HUDL highlights and Garcia looked very good to me.. considering he was only a sophomore. Milroe is my first choice at QB, Garcia second. I ave no issue with Garcia as our QB for this class.

Advertisement
That's Jake's sophmore stats compared to Moss junior stats.

Jake:
2019 Stats: 2,301 yards, 25 TDs, 8 INTs

Moss:
2019 Stats: 3,118 yards, 28 TDs, 10 INTs. 105 yards rushing, 2 TDs.

Both are good QBs. Even if Moss is better, doesnt mean Jake is by far our best option. Moss said no thanks to us.

U’re right; that was my fault...clicked on the wrong year. Saw 19, and didn’t see 18-19. Good catch; BUT those are still pedestrian numbers knowing his comp.
Jake’s comp is suspect, bro. I’m from So Cal, and I’m VERY familiar w Narbonne. Narbonne was a power once upon a time like Crenshaw, Dorsey, Bishop Amat....but once the Catholic Schools started “recruiting” inner cities, all those teams started falling apart.

Narbonne is still the best of that group, although they got caught up in some academic scandal, and they run away w the city title b/c it’s no comp.

Now, he just transferred to La Habra. They’re schedule is decent, better than Norbonne’s. But this is also dude’s 3rd school. He went from Poly, to Norbonne, now LaHabra, and may to out of state.

I dunno, man....

Not all ya’ll; I’m calling him out. Lol.
I’m familiar w Norbonne & their product, and their CFB history. I’m familiar w their schedule & teams on their schedule. I’m saying I have reservations, and I voiced that from the beginning. My scene is CA football. I’m not saying Garcia is going to be this or that....I’m pointing out dude lost his 5th star, and based upon competition & history of the program, I have reservations.

Advertisement
Back