Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Uh oh! Brockie’s cliqued up? @Rellyrell
Well this is what happened when he didn’t “clique up” and why he hates duck *** MF’s:

95ACD5E4-1856-4B8B-9A54-23FA4770B538.gif

Advertisement
Garcia transferred this season because his coach at Norbonne was suspended for some kind of recruiting violations. They never even got to finish their season last fall.

Moss hasn't played at Mater Dei in terms of his stats. He played at Bishop Alemany

Advertisement
Garcia transferred this season because his coach at Norbonne was suspended for some kind of recruiting violations. They never even got to finish their season last fall.

Moss hasn't played at Mater Dei in terms of his stats. He played at Bishop Alemany

Yeah, he left Narbonne because the program got sanctioned.

Well they arent exactly five stars. But last year Texas did it. Two top 100 (might of been top 50) QBs and both from texas.

Clement was #3QB and Covington was #7-#9 I believe. Same year for Canes.
U’re right; that was my fault...clicked on the wrong year. Saw 19, and didn’t see 18-19. Good catch; BUT those are still pedestrian numbers knowing his comp.
Jake’s comp is suspect, bro. I’m from So Cal, and I’m VERY familiar w Narbonne. Narbonne was a power once upon a time like Crenshaw, Dorsey, Bishop Amat....but once the Catholic Schools started “recruiting” inner cities, all those teams started falling apart.

Narbonne is still the best of that group, although they got caught up in some academic scandal, and they run away w the city title b/c it’s no comp.

Now, he just transferred to La Habra. They’re schedule is decent, better than Norbonne’s. But this is also dude’s 3rd school. He went from Poly, to Norbonne, now LaHabra, and may to out of state.

I dunno, man....

Maybe his comp is less talented than Moss', but maybe his team is less talented too. Does Moss have better WR, TE, OL to work with? Cuts both ways. Also check out which school they each played at each year. Moss transferred, and Garcia is too.

Clement was #3QB and Covington was #7-#9 I believe. Same year for Canes.

Maybe his comp is less talented than Moss', but maybe his team is less talented too. Does Moss have better WR, TE, OL to work with? Cuts both ways.

Good point.

Advertisement

Loyola which is apart of a Catholic league. Good comp there, as well. Not as strong as Mater Dei’s, but Loyola down in Venice has good comp.

Both of them could be great, both could be bust. I’m always weary of Norbonne players. But playing different comp could prove otherwise.

No Garcia in the Elite 11 Finals list
Must be a reason for that, that doesnt involve talent.

Theres multiple 3 stars there. Cmon now, Jake isnt a top 20 qb? Not a single recruiting system doesnt think hes a top 20 qb, so idk why the elite 11 wouldnt include him on the 20 man roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Garcia isn’t leaving a suburban high school in Los Angeles to move cross country to go to school in Liberty City
@Rellyrell, correct me if I'm wrong but even though Narbonne ain't Crenshaw, Dorsey, Fremont, Poly, etc., it is an "inner city" school? Pretty sure it's some YG's and Vatos that go there, right? Just saying that to say that Garcia might not be as out of place at the West as some may think. The biggest adjustment might be SoCal to SoFla(hardest part about that may be remembering that the ocean's on the right), not suburban to the "hood"...

@Rellyrell, correct me if I'm wrong but even though Narbonne ain't Crenshaw, Dorsey, Fremont, Poly, etc., it is an "inner city" school? Pretty sure it's some YG's and Vatos that go there, right? Just saying that to say that Garcia might not be as out of place at the West as some may think. The biggest adjustment might be SoCal to SoFla(hardest part about that may be remembering that the ocean's on the right), not suburban to the "hood"...

Narbonne used to be hellllla nice bro. All the hood dudes would go up there to snatch up females; but it changed. U can definitely consider it an inner city school. Gangs and graffiti cliques now attend there, as well.

Last edited:
Norbonne used to be hellllla nice bro. All the hood dudes would go up there to snatch up females; but it changed. U can definitely consider it an inner city school. Gangs and graffiti cliques now attend there, as well.
Bet bruh. I knew it isn't a traditional "rough" L.A. school but I heard it had gotten rougher. I also forgot he was a Jackrabbit too. I don't personally think he'd make the cross-country move, but if he did, he doesn't strike me as a kid who'd let MNW's location & demographics dissuade him from joining a national powerhouse full of WEAPONS. Weapons with whom he's already friends...

Advertisement
Back