Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Advertisement
Why don't y'all let Lashee do his job, we were able to get Brinson and George without a qb committed yet, UM not having a qb rn isnt hurting recruiting. Not only that but there is plenty of time for Lashee to find his qb. Obviously he really likes Garcia rn, but with the amount of qbs nationally that can definitely change in a few months. I don't know about y'all but when it comes to qbs, I dont neccesarily look at rankings the tapes, tools, competition, and stats are what I look at when recruiting a qb. Just because you are a 4 star, it doesn't mean you're elite; Jarren and Kosi were 4 stars.

Just give it time and don't get too caught up when he doesn't decommit anytime soon. Our best selling pitch is Lashlee/King so we need some games to show our offense is legit.
Yup. We've seen out offseason hype fizzle out when we lay eggs on the field. This offense needs to hum and the defense needs to progress more under Baker. We gotta show a good product on the field or it'll be more of the same (de-commits).

Why don't y'all let Lashee do his job, we were able to get Brinson and George without a qb committed yet, UM not having a qb rn isnt hurting recruiting. Not only that but there is plenty of time for Lashee to find his qb. Obviously he really likes Garcia rn, but with the amount of qbs nationally that can definitely change in a few months. I don't know about y'all but when it comes to qbs, I dont neccesarily look at rankings the tapes, tools, competition, and stats are what I look at when recruiting a qb. Just because you are a 4 star, it doesn't mean you're elite; Jarren and Kosi were 4 stars.
Awesome post especially the last sentence , impressive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My opinion/guess- unless Texas has a bad season (I don’t think they will), Milroe isn’t de-committing. Garcia is more realistic of an option.
Jalen wasn’t to play. Only place you convict him to sit a while would be bama at this point. He is listening to whatever Miami is pitching at the moment. Doesn’t mean it’ll work but there is contact

Advertisement
There has to be some dual threat 3 star out there that is ballin.
King basically destroyed every record Kyler Murray had in Texas and all he got for it was offers to go play receiver. He was even listed as an athlete not a qb by 247. He was recruited by Herman and applewhite to Houston and played his first year as a receiver.
They say that film doesn’t lie. If that’s true then numbers should be a fckng commandment and a scientific fact. Get me a qb with stats like yardage, completion percentage and an elite td/int number and I don’t care if he weighs 250 and is 5’3.
Funny story about that is that he had no intention of ever playing wideout at Houston either. He told Herman he was better than a few of the guys in the WR room and went out and proved it. It wasn’t UH’s idea he just wanted to play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back