Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Advertisement
1591045849017.png

Committed to USC

Advertisement
Garcia would be a HUGE get and I would be giddy if we got him, BUT I do love Milroe.

That being said if we somehow how landed either of them Lashlee deserves some sort of performance bonus.

Speaking of bonuses does anyone know if any coaches have bonuses tied to their recruiting?

Garcia would be a HUGE get and I would be giddy if we got him, BUT I do love Milroe.

That being said if we somehow how landed either of them Lashlee deserves some sort of performance bonus.

Speaking of bonuses does anyone know if any coaches have bonuses tied to their recruiting?

Yeah, Rumph has to give back part of his paycheck each time he gets paid

USC has made just as many poor evals at qb than anyone. Means nothing.

True but that's why i posted in another thread you keep recruiting QBs no matter what every cycle. Youll hit on one eventually and they seem to hit on Kedon Slovis who was a 3 star and didnt have huge offers

Advertisement
Advertisement
This visit will be what we keep coming back to if/when we get traction with Garcia. Chaney, Brinson, Brantley....they all met the kid. That's unusual and very special given the extended dead period.

**Loving Chaney's reaction BTW. And Hickson, flashing the smile. If he can keep Thad in the fold, he's a BIG-TIME addition to our staff.**

**Has anyone here met Hickson? Seems night and day from a personality standpoint from T Brown.**

Advertisement
This visit will be what we keep coming back to if/when we get traction with Garcia. Chaney, Brinson, Brantley....they all met the kid. That's unusual and very special given the extended dead period.

**Loving Chaney's reaction BTW. And Hickson, flashing the smile. If he can keep Thad in the fold, he's a BIG-TIME addition to our staff.**

**Has anyone here met Hickson? Seems night and day from a personality standpoint from T Brown.**
Thomas Brown thought eating shrimp made people ghey based off his liked tweets so most people are night and day

A few months ago I just realized Hickson is my boys dad

Advertisement
Back