Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Ivins has an update on Garcia. He’s gone conservative mode this last year, so if he’s writing about it, there’s legitimacy for both parties.

I remember the analysis on him after he threw on a visit last summer was impressive.

Though Milroe is more intriguing, I think we’re lucky to be in consideration for Garcia. I also remember that connection he had with Brinson. Would be interesting to see Garcia trending on our way and the influence it has on Brinson and other talented WR targets.

Advertisement
Honestly, I don’t think that he writes that without someone telling him Garcia decommitting is a legit possibility.

BTW I just noticed your Avi. Loved that dudes message and music.
Exactly. Anymore I look to him for confirmation of smoke. Like Brashard Smith, D$ and other were hinting at that well before a Ivins. I think he just waits until he hears it enough or from the right sources before sharing it with us.

And I don’t see it in Miller Moss. USC making a mistake with him over Garcia.

Give me Milroe, Garcia, Davis, TVD over Miller Moss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The usc writer biggins or whatever his name thinks they get both moss and garcia. Basically moss thinks he is better than garcia and garcia thinks he is better than moss.

Yall dont realize that Garcia was foin to pick Miami if Bryce Young Didnt flip to Bama last year right?? remember he committed to them soon as Young flipped... it was a fact we were in it...Garcia wants to be the guy...and he can do that here...also

FWIW.... Garcia and Kahlil Brantley are good friends and talk all the time thru text... both have said it out their own mouths..

I would be shocked if Garcia and Moss both sign at USC. Just doesn’t make sense.
It almost never happens, so I don't see why people are so convinced he's locked in if Moss signs with USC. People on here put way too much stock in the words of 18 year old kids and the dopey fake insider bloggers who talk to them occasionally.

Our offense will light it up, and we will have excellent options--either grad or recruit.

Advertisement
It almost never happens, so I don't see why people are so convinced he's locked in if Moss signs with USC. People on here put way too much stock in the words of 18 year old kids and the dopey fake insider bloggers who talk to them occasionally.

Our offense will light it up, and we will have excellent options--either grad or recruit.
Especially right now. It’s like a stare down between the two. Of course they are sending out word they aren’t concerned about the other. Until, it is a reality. I’d be shocked if they both sign at USC.

Yall dont realize that Garcia was foin to pick Miami if Bryce Young Didnt flip to Bama last year right?? remember he committed to them soon as Young flipped... it was a fact we were in it...Garcia wants to be the guy...and he can do that here...also

FWIW.... Garcia and Kahlil Brantley are good friends and talk all the time thru text... both have said it out their own mouths..

All of that might have been true.

One thing to remember though is today is much different than last year.

Advertisement
Especially right now. It’s like a stare down between the two. Of course they are sending out word they aren’t concerned about the other. Until, it is a reality. I’d be shocked if they both sign at USC.
Remember all Tate's tough talk when Fields was heading to OTU? Study some history. How often in the last 5 years has a school signed 2 super blue chip QBs?

The last time Moss and Garcia faced each other in any kind of competition was back in early March at the Los Angeles Elite 11 camp. Moss beat him that day and earned "Alpha Dog" honors and a ticket to the Elite 11 finals. The other QB who got invited to the finals was Tyler Buchner (Garcia supposedly didn't have a great day, although he tied with Buchner for the Golden Gun Award 9 (accuracy). It was said that Garcia would most likely get an At Large invite at the end.

And another interesting note that I just saw on the USC board: Graham Harrell was the primary recruiter for Bryce Young and Jake Garcia. Their reporter said that Garcia and Harrell have a very close relationship, as do Garcia's parents. Miller Moss was recruited primarily by Clay Helton. Their reporter said that Moss spoke more with Helton than any other coach on the staff. I wonder if that will come into play at any point either before signing day or after... relationships with the OC and QB are pretty important.

Only Bama and Clemson are pulling that off these days

Advertisement
Back