Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

image.gif

Advertisement
What are you defending him against?

I don't see any words I typed in that post...

I'm not accusing you of doing so, but all I'm saying is it doesn't make sense to parse a 17 yr old kids tweets as it pertains to social/political commentary. You have to take WHATEVER they say with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
I'm not accusing you of doing so, but all I'm saying is that it doesn't make sense to parse a 17 yr old kids tweets as it pertains to social/political commentary. You have to take WHATEVER they say with a grain of salt.
Who said anything about parsing?

I posted a funny gif as my reaction, that's it, I said nothing about him or his tweet, just a funny gif.

Advertisement
Someone please tell me where is there any evidence of Milroe flipping form the longhorns to anyone. His name keeps popping up here. It reminds when everyone was saying that Fields was coming because of hazelnuts and no one anywhere was reporting any rumors about that.
Dudes just start saying stuff trying to wish it into existence.
Just cause he’s boys with king means 0.
You would be surprised

Someone please tell me where is there any evidence of Milroe flipping form the longhorns to anyone. His name keeps popping up here. It reminds when everyone was saying that Fields was coming because of hazelnuts and no one anywhere was reporting any rumors about that.
This....All I know is the staff keeps telling Ivins that he’s number 1 on the QB board. He says it during every update with QB recruiting. Maybe the staff is trying to do this behind the scenes but no one has any idea if he’s even considering us or not

Advertisement
I don’t think it’s a guarantee Garcia decommits when Moss commits to USC. The writers on USC’s board said Garcia is locked in.

We'll get a fine QB this cycle.

Our OC/QB coach seems like he'll evaluate and develop the right ones.

And they should have a fun offense to play in here - for the first time in a couple decades or so.

High probability it'll be a TX guy.

Advertisement
yea. I've never understood the feeling he would just decommit. He wanted to be at USC. He's a southern Cal kid, too.

I don't either.

There's going to be competition at any P5 program. That's just how it is. So it's all the other factors that play a role into a guy sticking or not. With JT moving on, that's less experienced competition. If Garcia thinks as highly of himself as i'm sure he does, he'll be open to compete. If he loses out, the portal offers such opportunities now that guys don't lose a whole lot.

Miller Moss going to USC is really the domino that needed to fall. If Moss goes to USC, watch Alabama put even more pressure on the QB from Texas. If Garcia decommits, I expect Miami to be at or near the top. Remember Garcia not Moss is Manny #1 guy at QB.
lashlee likes nussmeier and milroe.

Advertisement
So Ivins just essentially said that Miami would be real interested in Jake Garcia so everybody talking about Jalen being priority No.1 just had their ship sink.

I will also take this as Ivins was told Garcia decommitting has some real legs to bring this up.

Ivins didn't say Milroe was off the board. What he said was IF Moss commits to USC, that would take him off Bama's board and possibly turn Bama's focus to flipping Milroe. This would probably make it more difficult for Miami to flip him, too. It MIGHT also cause Garcia to decommit and Miami would surely be interested. Manny was personally recruiting him in the winter and it's possible Lashlee has been working behind the scenes.

Just another possible scenario

Ivins didn't say Milroe was off the board. What he said was IF Moss commits to USC, that would take him off Bama's board and possibly turn Bama's focus to flipping Milroe. This would probably make it more difficult for Miami to flip him, too. It MIGHT also cause Garcia to decommit and Miami would surely be interested. Manny was personally recruiting him in the winter and it's possible Lashlee has been working behind the scenes.

Just another possible scenario
Who said Milroe was off the board? All you did was go into more detail.

The CIS and 247 Gurus say he's supposedly a flip candidate when the dead period is over. I personally don't see how because his Twitter is nothing but Texas Longhorn stuff and he's out there Recruiting for him. I guess the rumour is he's close to King and cool with Lashlee so if King has a big year he will look to come here. I don't see it

Advertisement
Back