Jake Garcia 4 star 2021 QB from California offered today

Advertisement
Love it

All we gotta do is show up in the fall. Obviously, easier said than done but as easy as our schedule is...
Sure would be nice to get one of these blue chip QB's on board early.
Yeah if we win 9-10 games at least, that 2021 class can be the class that brings the “U back”.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Man I don’t like getting too ahead of myself or overly excited this early, but if Manny can put some serious football on the field this year and we win double digit games/ACC championship appearance our 2021 class may potentially have 3 5 star players
Donell Harris 5 ⭐
James Williams 5 ⭐
Jake Garcia 5 ⭐

Not to mention 4 ⭐️/ fringe 5 ⭐️ Players w high upside
Thad Franklin
Terrance Lewis
Marcus Tate
Jacory brooks
Jason Marshall
Corey Collier

A surprise commit or flip 👀
Trevonte Rucker
Raesjon davis
Cane Berrong

Along with Savion Collins
Laurence Seymore
Romello Brinson
Khalil Brently 😭

Advertisement
Biggins saying the family loved the visit didn’t even want to leave. We’re the clear leader right now and if signing day was today he would be a Cane. Ivins saying he’s heard the same, staff hit a home run on the visit.
What a difference a year makes! Last year we flying out to west coast how many times for Johnson? This year 5 star flies out to U and doesn't want to leave. Don't wake me up, I'm riding #TNM endless wave:cool:

Advertisement
Man I don’t like getting too ahead of myself or overly excited this early, but if Manny can put some serious football on the field this year and we win double digit games/ACC championship appearance our 2021 class may potentially have 3 5 star players
Donell Harris 5 ⭐
James Williams 5 ⭐
Jake Garcia 5 ⭐

Not to mention 4 ⭐/ fringe 5 ⭐ Players w high upside
Thad Franklin
Terrance Lewis
Marcus Tate
Jacory brooks
Jason Marshall
Corey Collier

A surprise commit or flip 👀
Trevonte Rucker
Raesjon davis
Cane Berrong

Along with Savion Collins
Laurence Seymore
Romello Brinson
Khalil Brently 😭
Savion Collins and Jacory Brooks will absolutely be a 5*s by the time the 2021 class is finished. Still a LONG way to go, but you are right in the fact 2021 "could" be an ELITE year.

Savion Collins and Jacory Brooks will absolutely be a 5*s by the time the 2021 class is finished. Still a LONG way to go, but you are right in the fact 2021 "could" be an ELITE year.

Brooks needs to perform much better on the athletic testing next year (which I think he’s capable of).
Collins is a physical freak but needs to show more on the tape to get to 5 star status.

Imo Thad Franklin and Terrence Lewis are the commits/likely commits currently most worthy of 5 star consideration (outside of those already deemed 5 star, of course)

Advertisement
Brooks needs to perform much better on the athletic testing next year (which I think he’s capable of).
Collins is a physical freak but needs to show more on the tape to get to 5 star status.

Imo Thad Franklin and Terrence Lewis are the commits/likely commits currently most worthy of 5 star consideration (outside of those already deemed 5 star, of course)
Spot on

Advertisement
Back