Jake Garcia 4 star 2021 QB from California offered today

He is on an interesting trip. The U on 16th, Gators 17th, FSU 18th....................it will be interesting to watch his twitter to see how he responds to each.

Advertisement
Lots of people nowadays spell "definitely" as "defiantly", just one of those things that people don't proofread

While we are on this topic, why is it that so many people can't pronounce Chipotle correctly? It seems like anywhere you go, at least 1 person in the room seemingly says "Chipoltay".

Sorry, rant over.

While we are on this topic, why is it that so many people can't pronounce Chipotle correctly? It seems like anywhere you go, at least 1 person in the room seemingly says "Chipoltay".

Sorry, rant over.
Not sure if you've ever seen this, but you'll enjoy it (or hate it because he pronounces it "chipoltay" lol)

Not sure if you've ever seen this, but you'll enjoy it (or hate it because he pronounces it "chipoltay" lol)

LOL. I have seen that, so good. Sebastian Maniscalco gets a pass but everyone else drives me nuts.

Antifreeze on Bologne is a personal favorite bit that he does.

Advertisement
we got a crystal ball from greg biggins..idk him but his record for crystal balls seems good

Nobody knows the west coast better than Biggins. That's really big.

He's also usually pretty conservative in terms of volume....he doesn't try to predict every single kid, only the ones he has real intel on.

Obviously this doesn't even remotely mean Garcia is coming here, but it's a good sign for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
From Greg Biggins, the 247 reporter who put in the cb for Miami:

Talking to some people close to Jake's recruitment over the last couple of days and the feeling is Miami is a solid leader and if SD was this week, he would be a Cane. Family loved it at Miami and didn't want to leave and they're definitely in a good spot right now. I'm pretty conservative with my predictions and usually don't like to make them this far out in advance but I've heard enough to feel good about making the call at this time.

Family loves Manny, Enos and Stone. They also think the depth chart for a 2021 QB is very favorable.

Advertisement
Back