Jake Garcia 4 star 2021 QB from California offered today

Advertisement
Jake Fromm isn't beating Dabo or Saban for a natty anytime soon and I doubt this kid is Lawrence caliber.

Miami running a pro style offense is like Wisconsin running the air raid.

You're so dumb that you don't even understand that in modern football there's no such thing as deciding between "pro-style vs spread". I want you to read this article very very slowly..so you fully understand what's being discussed. This is the final time I will address this, and I don't ever want to see you talk about "Spread being better than Pro-style" again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah if we win 9-10 games at least, that 2021 class can be the class that brings the “U back”.

Obviously winning this season is paramount for the 2021 recruiting class. We do it, and we’ll, then we could potentially have 3 out of the past 4 classes as Top 10 when it’s all said and done. That, plus the ‘18 class being Seniors then with the ‘20 and ‘21 classes adding key players and much needed depth could possibly spell the starting of the end of Clemson’s reign at the top of the ACC. Notice I said possibly, obviously we’ll need to play lights out, but with 3-Top 10 classes I just don’t see any team in the Coastal replicating that nor having the play makers necessary to consistently knock off the Canes from heading to Charlotte.

Jake Fromm isn't beating Dabo or Saban for a natty anytime soon and I doubt this kid is Lawrence caliber.

Miami running a pro style offense is like Wisconsin running the air raid.
Wisconsin running an Air-Raid, puts up 8 TDs against your Porsting Defense....

Advertisement
Let me tell you how surprised I am that Manny and Enos could not land an elite QB from California. I will never understand why our fan base does this to themselves over and over.

enos has completely changed the game for us for qbs and possibly tight ends. TEnos is a top 5 if not the top qb developer in the college game. Kids will want to play for him because he will get them drafted.

How many first round QBs has he produced? By the sounds of it at least half of the NFL QBs were developed by Enos. I had no idea

Let me tell you how surprised I am that Manny and Enos could not land an elite QB from California. I will never understand why our fan base does this to themselves over and over.
In all fairness they had about as good of a chance as anyone. That Bryce young decommiment changed everything.

Advertisement
In all fairness they had about as good of a chance as anyone. That Bryce young decommiment changed everything.

Yes. He was waiting for that, I believe, for the past couple of months. It wasn’t exactly a secret that Young was probably flipping. It seemed likely right after The Opening finals and after Garcia visited Miami.

they had a shot, but USC losing Young did the canes in. either way, DSDcane told you, it was going to be the longest of shots for him

How many first round QBs has he produced? By the sounds of it at least half of the NFL QBs were developed by Enos. I had no idea

Relative to our other position coaches? Relative to John Richt? Guy was getting a ton of buzz when the statement was made regarding Tua, etc... he has a good track record with qbs and we can sell that. Didn’t work out this time but the comment stands.

Advertisement
What do you guys expect after 2 losses to mediocre power 5 teams and barely beating CMU? A top flight OOS recruit would never come after that. What QB would want to play behind this crap OL? We will be lucky to keep Van Dyke at this point.

Potentially landing this kid was the only reason to keep Enos employed. Dan should start working on his resume.

Advertisement
Back