Jake Garcia 4 star 2021 QB from California offered today

Yeah one of the best things I've heard in this new regime came from the director of recruiting or whatever yesterday. He basically said that he would take a recruit that may be a little less talented but is a dawg over the one a little more talented but doesn't have that Miami swag. I've been saying that for years.
That reminds me of quotes from Todd Marinovich the Golden boy QB recruit from southern California 3 decades ago. On his visit to UM, hee couldn't relate to the Miami swag. He had a health food diet and his New Age father but just couldn't cut it. Why he never became a great QB.

Advertisement
That reminds me of quotes from Todd Marinovich the Golden boy QB recruit from southern California 3 decades ago. On his visit to UM, hee couldn't relate to the Miami swag. He had a health food diet and his New Age father but just couldn't cut it. Why he never became a great QB.
Couldn't relate to UM Swag....but sure related to Stupid crap the rest of his life....

Miami- “I really like Manny Diaz and Dan Enos a lot. They’re great coaches and great people and I really connected well with the entire coaching staff. I had a great visit there and I think they’re going to be doing some special things. I can’t wait to see the new system they’re putting in, how they run their offense and how they look this year.”

Is trying to make it back in early June. Hope he does would be a huge pick up if we can lock him up early. If the offense Is great I believe we land him.

Miami- “I really like Manny Diaz and Dan Enos a lot. They’re great coaches and great people and I really connected well with the entire coaching staff. I had a great visit there and I think they’re going to be doing some special things. I can’t wait to see the new system they’re putting in, how they run their offense and how they look this year.”

Is trying to make it back in early June. Hope he does would be a huge pick up if we can lock him up early. If the offense Is great I believe we land him.

This is who I want for 21 class. When we get QBs from out west it’s usually good things to come.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As long as Enos takes care of business with the offense, which I think he will, we'll be getting a high quality QB in every class.

If we don't get Garcia, we'll get someone else.

Although, at the moment, it sounds like we're in a good position with him.

I believe Kyle Wright cumpleted %100 of his passes in HS. Also could throw it like Mike Vick in those old powerade commercials...
And shot lighting out of his ***!!
CF68F6E6-D3DA-45FB-B5E2-B7ED1B6F5300.jpeg

Advertisement
Back