Jakai Clark has been moved to starter.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Advertisement
Gonna contnue to say this ,....hes a better tackle than he is at guard. Folks just pidgeon hole him to guard because hes about 6'2 1/2. He and Campbell should be flip flopped at their positions..because campbell didnt look half bad at guard.

You’re preaching to the choir , we’ve been arguing this for a good while now.

I haven't read this whole thread, but just in case it hasn't been noted, here is the trickle down effect of Clark getting bumped to starter:

With Clark no longer the backup center, Cleveland Reed who was at OG is now sliding into that role. Traore is now Clark's backup at left guard, and replacing Reed as the backup right guard is freshman Jalen Rivers.

Advertisement
They don't play the younger Corners because this Defensive staff always defers to upperclassmen, they don't care how good a player is, if he hasn't been in the system for at least 2 years they're not gonna play them unless they have no choice due to injuries.
How is this **** going to work with dogs like James, LT, Avantae, etc? These kids aren’t waiting 2 years to hit the field here. Especially with the transfer rule changing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Then fire the defensive staff for continuing to not play their best players. There has to be some type accountability.

You definitely right in the fact that he’s been cooked....we all can admit that. We all have seen that.

Couch has fire in him from the few flashes we’ve seen. hustling after he got picked on the route to force the fumble on UAB WR that went out of bounds showed enough.

If Díaz is still not playing his best men he can get far and away from Miami.

Im cool with giving Couch burn. I’m just thinking that **** near millionaire coaches whose jobs are on the line would already play their best men.

If Díaz not doing that still Miami will still lose games they shouldn’t and he will get terminated. (Not rooting for the worst case. That’s just the reality)

Play your best people.
Diaz aint holding no one accountable when it comes to defense. Coaches nor players

Did Clark play last week? Did Traore put out that much bad film? Seems like a short leash considering we have guys starting elsewhere who have been ******* up for 2+ years. I do like Clark, think he played relatively well last year and has good movement skills. Not sure about his power run blocking though.
he didn't look good. Couldn't stay engaged on blocks and his defender slowed down the RB on a few runs. The one where rooster got the read and did that pirouette off the left side was because Traore did a combo block and couldn't stay engaged on the LB at the second level. If he drives that LB a little it could've been a house call. I saw the same thing on a play to the other side with Cam as well.

He seems to have nicer feet than Clark but if you can't stay engaged it doesn't matter.

Diaz aint holding no one accountable when it comes to defense. Coaches nor players
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Back