Jakai Clark has been moved to starter.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Advertisement
Did Clark play last week? Did Traore put out that much bad film? Seems like a short leash considering we have guys starting elsewhere who have been ******* up for 2+ years. I do like Clark, think he played relatively well last year and has good movement skills. Not sure about his power run blocking though.

Advertisement
Did Clark play last week? Did Traore put out that much bad film? Seems like a short leash considering we have guys starting elsewhere who have been ******* up for 2+ years. I do like Clark, think he played relatively well last year and has good movement skills. Not sure about his power run blocking though.
The only reason I can imagine is it being a change due to a different gameplan.

Advertisement

I think Clark got like 3 snaps

Traore didn't get that memo. also Ivey had about 12 games last year he is well past the benching point.
Last year is last year.

And Traore I assume is a gameplan thing because his skillset is different compared to Clark.

Advertisement
An in season work in progress. And people we're saying the staff knew who the starters were but we're giving backups work 1 week before a game.

Advertisement
Ivey and Carter still starting is troubling. We have a huge problem at DB outside of Blades, Bolden, and Hall. It will soon get exposed by any competent OCs
I would be willing to give Ivey a second shot.

Which is the last one I would give him.

I see Bubba Bolden went from being the “OR” under both safety positions last week to now it’s Gurvan Hall... I wonder what’s that about?

Advertisement
Back