Jakai Clark has been moved to starter.

cooks002

Junior
Did Clark play last week? Did Traore put out that much bad film? Seems like a short leash considering we have guys starting elsewhere who have been fucking up for 2+ years. I do like Clark, think he played relatively well last year and has good movement skills. Not sure about his power run blocking though.

CFB_Hogan

Freshman
Did Clark play last week? Did Traore put out that much bad film? Seems like a short leash considering we have guys starting elsewhere who have been fucking up for 2+ years. I do like Clark, think he played relatively well last year and has good movement skills. Not sure about his power run blocking though.
The only reason I can imagine is it being a change due to a different gameplan.

miamicanephins

International Playboy
An in season work in progress. And people we're saying the staff knew who the starters were but we're giving backups work 1 week before a game.

CFB_Hogan

Freshman
Ivey and Carter still starting is troubling. We have a huge problem at DB outside of Blades, Bolden, and Hall. It will soon get exposed by any competent OCs
I would be willing to give Ivey a second shot.

Which is the last one I would give him.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
I see Bubba Bolden went from being the “OR” under both safety positions last week to now it’s Gurvan Hall... I wonder what’s that about?