Jaiden Francois

stop his whole family had Nebraska gear.

Of course they did. Mom and Pops had the check cleared.

As for your calling out Chantz ***... well all I’ll say about that is, if he comes here and busts his ***, I’ll take a team full of Chantz’ over the dopes we currently have parading greentree. DOPEs...pun intended (since there’s an addiction problem on the team - and that’s all I’ll say about that).

I’d love to see the keyboard warrior in you tell “*** ***” Chantz that to his face so he can slapdick you back to NY!

Advertisement
Haven't read through this whole thread so not sure if it's been said on here, BUT:

Francois told the staff this morning he was coming, so he in essence decommitted three times.

I haven't heard the rumor about Diaz pulling the offer but I'm gonna go with that's BS

is there a facepalm emoji? jesus horatio christ that is ridiculous. told them this morning? lol that kid is an absolute walking headcase

Haven't read through this whole thread so not sure if it's been said on here, BUT:

Francois told the staff this morning he was coming, so he in essence decommitted three times.

I haven't heard the rumor about Diaz pulling the offer but I'm gonna go with that's BS

Ready to get new sauces yet, Stef? :LOL:

Advertisement

Every time I read that so and so told the staff that he was coming, it makes me realize how clueless they really are. Just downright embarrassing that everyone but our coaches can figure this stuff out. I can only imagine how these cats would act at a strip club.

As for your calling out Chantz ***... well all I’ll say about that is, if he comes here and busts his ***, I’ll take a team full of Chantz’ over the dopes we currently have parading greentree. DOPEs...pun intended (since there’s an addiction problem on the team - and that’s all I’ll say about that).

I’d love to see the keyboard warrior in you tell “*** ***” Chantz that to his face so he can slapdick you back to NY!
You were missing my point. People were spreading rumors he and rivers were in a relationship and it scared schools off

I wish we played Braska and Chantz had a chance to knock out Francois on ST and then throws a rainbow flag on him

Advertisement

Don’t believe a **** word you say

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back