Jaiden Francois

The kid would rather play meaningless games in bum **** Nebraska than play for Manuelo and the two idiots who would coach him. That says it all.

Ya I agree new DB coaches should have happened yest...

But really says it all is a kid holding up a ceremony for he and his teammates twice. Looking at the floor all morning, texting while they were making announcements, then when it was his turn turns into a clown and does a shirt trick despite being the indecisive, whiny little boy who needed more time after 3 years just 10 minutes ago. That's what says it all.

Advertisement
This kid will flop... I'll put money up he will...kids like this don't become successful!!.. Successful people work hard🦍⚫

Advertisement
This kid makes Boggle look like a baby. I remember Boggle crapping his pants last year.

This kid even broke out the Crocodile Tears

Why do porsters keep saying **** like this? We haven't had a QB drafted since Dorsey in the 7th round. Why did TVD sign here?
You do realize there a big difference from a QB being drafted high or making the league..and a DB..there’s only 64 QB jobs..DBs much different..why would a porster make that comparison

Advertisement
This kid makes Boggle look like a baby. I remember Boggle crapping his pants last year.

This kid even broke out the Crocodile Tears

That's what I'm saying!

These kids are scared to death? Then pull it together when it's an instant to do a shirt trick? It's like I remember you kid...you were the one in tears 5 minutes ago holding up a ceremony twice haha nice shirt trick I see what you did there...Are you feeling ok? You looked like a mess 10 mins ago

Last edited:
Yup, I don't see the allure of Nebraska. What are we missing? Hope this kid isn't hoping for a transfer portal do over next year

Advertisement
Advertisement
You were missing my point. People were spreading rumors he and rivers were in a relationship and it scared schools off

Your point was to slander a kids potential sexuality. I’ve seen too many kids that are indeed *** do harm to themselves because of people like you choosing the words that you do. I’m frustrated as **** with the canes right now and you hit a nerve... so my bad if I come across as brash.

But since you’re making it, why would a possible faux relationship between him and Rivers be any worse than any player and some female in a relationship??? To the point it would scare schools away as you suggest...

You next going to tell me there’s never been a woman to ruin an athletes career??

Hows Tate? Why’d he disappear? How’d Michael Sam do in the SEC? Something tells me most teams wouldn’t hesitate to pick up that production. Regardless of sexuality.

Advertisement
Back