Jaiden Francois

Your point was to slander a kids potential sexuality. I’ve seen too many kids that are indeed *** do harm to themselves because of people like you choosing the words that you do. I’m frustrated as **** with the canes right now and you hit a nerve... so my bad if I come across as brash.

But since you’re making it, why would a possible faux relationship between him and Rivers be any worse than any player and some female in a relationship??? To the point it would scare schools away as you suggest...

You next going to tell me there’s never been a woman to ruin an athletes career??

Hows Tate? Why’d he disappear? How’d Michael Sam do in the SEC? Something tells me most teams wouldn’t hesitate to pick up that production. Regardless of sexuality.
Dude you think we don’t have *** kids on team already. The point was no one wanted them as a package because a rumor went around that he and jalen were a item. I was saying I’d UF was cool wifh it. Then we weren’t getting him

Advertisement
This just in Jaiden has become the first prospect to sign with 3 different schools. He plans to enroll in the spring for Miami, UF for the fall, and Ohio state for the summer
And University of Rapture in the winter...although family is against it as the college is underwater and difficult to travel to.

Advertisement
is there a facepalm emoji? jesus horatio christ that is ridiculous. told them this morning? lol that kid is an absolute walking headcase

Ivins said he heard that from two good sources.

Kid walked into the gym on his phone. He was playing the game to the end. Stepfather very involved. Chris Stock said word in the gym was he got a call telling him a coach at Nebraska was leaving. That was the first time he left the gym. He was negotiating until the bitter end...

Haven't read through this whole thread so not sure if it's been said on here, BUT:

Francois told the staff this morning he was coming, so he in essence decommitted three times.

I haven't heard the rumor about Diaz pulling the offer but I'm gonna go with that's BS

That’s a kick to the balls for no reason.

What’s up w Cooney on this?

Advertisement
Nebraska's class is currently ranked 30th and Miami is ranked 15th even after playing shìtty with a 6-6 record yet some are trying spin it and act like Nebraska is doing a better job of recruiting because of this goofy kid. There's a lot to not like about this staff but can we at least keep it real sometimes.

Advertisement
Nebraska's class is currently ranked 30th and Miami is ranked 15th even after playing shìtty with a 6-6 record yet some are trying spin it and act like Nebraska is doing a better job of recruiting because of this goofy kid. There's a lot to not like about this staff but can we at least keep it real sometimes.

Yet you clowns are saying Nebraska is dropping bags but somehow they are ranked lower, how does that work?

Yet you clowns are saying Nebraska is dropping bags but somehow they are ranked lower, how does that work?

the highest ranked kids they get today will be the 4-5 florida kids I bet. Haven't looked at their verbal list but that's my sense.

They'll end up with Henry Gray, Keyshawn Greene, Francois, Fleming and Delancy

Advertisement
Haven't read through this whole thread so not sure if it's been said on here, BUT:

Francois told the staff this morning he was coming, so he in essence decommitted three times.

I haven't heard the rumor about Diaz pulling the offer but I'm gonna go with that's BS
Please refer to my post from Nov. 15, 2019:

[IMG alt="JeddTheFisch"]https://www.canesinsight.com/data/avatars/m/20/20607.jpg?1536265576[/IMG]
JeddTheFisch
Fischin'

Joined Sep 5, 2018 Messages 2,273

Nov 15, 2019
Tee3000 said:
Exactly...they don’t account for mental availability!

IF he does ink with us..hopefully he grows the Fck up.
He will commit again.

He will decommit again.

Report Edit Delete
    1576687029378.gif
Reactions: TheJet305, ALLoverCANE, Page305 and 2 others

You just have to let a hoe be a hoe. These phans will dikc ride anything that's not UM. They could careless about the class ranking #15 all they want is something to ***** about. Great Nebraska got a few players from Florida. Now they" ll lose by 40 to Ohio State instead of 43.

Advertisement
Back