Jaiden Francois

If this were my kid and whether or not he came here, I would have slapped this ever living **** out of this kid for acting like such a ***** today and during the process. The parenting process clearly failed.

I think he's a good player but the perceived headaches are evident with having him on our roster.

Advertisement
Manny pulled his offer this morning is what folks are saying. Dude was crying in the gym hallway before announcing and delayed the announcement. Family all in Miami gear...savage Manny back??

Manny pulled his offer this morning is what folks are saying. Dude was crying in the gym hallway before announcing and delayed the announcement. Family all in Miami gear...savage Manny back??
\
family in Nebraska gear. Just watched his interview with local reporters.. He said he made the decision for sure this morning. Sounded like it was right before he announced. He said he went to the Miami OV to take a last look and make sure . Was looking for a change in the program. He said he believes Frost can bring Nebraska back from the ground up

I like this urban legend story. The problem with it is if Manny were really that savage he would have live-streamed the call pulling the offer.

Or he would have done it a day ago if he wanted to be classy.

If you are going to be a petty heel you don't go halfway. That's why the story likely isn't true.

Advertisement

So funny how he had no shame to cry in front of everyone and stop a ceremony twice...Then thought he was cool for the corny t-shirt trick

\
family in Nebraska gear. Just watched his interview with local reporters.. He said he made the decision for sure this morning. Sounded like it was right before he announced. He said he went to the Miami OV to take a last look and make sure . Was looking for a change in the program. He said he believes Frost can bring Nebraska back from the ground up

watched the entire ceremony. he delayed the whole thing by an hour or so bc he got a call right before it was set to begin and then went in the abck crying. grabbed his **** and left too the second time. then they were going to begin and he came back with all his stuff

Lmao can't believe I missed this one seems like it was a classic. That's ******* hilarious.

Knew this dude was going to nebraska as soon as the staff said they were super confident.

Advertisement
watched the entire ceremony. he delayed the whole thing by an hour or so bc he got a call right before it was set to begin and then went in the abck crying. grabbed his **** and left too the second time. then they were going to begin and he came back with all his stuff

I watched it too. School should have started without him. Ferman got an interview with the head football coach. Didn't understand anything he said about why Francois didn't sign with Miami. Made zero sense

I watched it too. School should have started without him. Ferman got an interview with the head football coach. Didn't understand anything he said about why Francois didn't sign with Miami. Made zero sense

when he started crying, it seems that he got an offer pulled either here or there. the timing of it made sense too. either way, hes a troll and i do feel bad for the other five kids or so tht were sitting there waiting on his ***. its their day too and he ruined it for them

LOL @ posters who think these Eunuchs would actually pull his offer. Not only did we not put his offer, we had a groveling Banda on the phone with him begging to sign with us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back