Jaiden Francois

Advertisement
lol man if you decommit 2x not sure you word can be trusted we should've took slaughter and called it a day

None of us know we just had the option to "take" Slaughter...He still had the Tennessee visit on deck. Besides him being interested and a few of us liking his tape, no one knows if he would have chosen UM over Tenn

its a fact. UF wouldnt take them together. dude many P5's were holding off on offering chantz by himself.

it's not a fact. you heard that nonsense somewhere. sorry man, don't buy it.

furthermore, like i said don't give a sh*t what the speculation is. i'll give credit to the staff for getting them both, because they did.

Yes you stop ******* recruiting him, he decommitted twice, **** that **** he is good but he is not that good. He is no Ed reed or Sean Taylor. Slaughter and Francois have different skill sets, but stop scring like Francois is in a league of his own because he is not.
He’s better than slaughter bro..don’t act like he’s not..Balom was the take after the Jaiden bs..that’ shows the staff kept on other guys . Then you add Harrell..but that doesn’t mean you stop recruiting Jaiden. You two true safeties in this class..I’m sure we want a 3rd..but you don’t have to reach for your 4th guy down your board in a panic

9575259.jpeg

saw this on auburn board. No clue if true or not.

Advertisement
He’s better than slaughter bro..don’t act like he’s not..Balom was the take after the Jaiden bs..that’ shows the staff kept on other guys . Then you add Harrell..but that doesn’t mean you stop recruiting Jaiden. You two true safeties in this class..I’m sure we want a 3rd..but you don’t have to reach for your 4th guy down your board in a panic
Francois was going to play CB

Advertisement
playing kids afer they quit on the team multiple times also goes against what he says lol. that being said, you recruit the kids you want till the very end. i do wonder if he got the offer pulled when he cried
yes you do if im manny i would've told him if he leaves and he isn't committed his offer is gone... why keep playing wit this kid? he decommitted 2x and took his official the last weekend before signing day and didn't commit? lol big red flag the kid wasn't coming.... don't care about Francois and his antics and everything else he's a kid lol so thats expected just expect more out of Miami's staff not to get duped by a 17yr old lol

Advertisement
it's not a fact. you heard that nonsense somewhere. sorry man, don't buy it.

furthermore, like i said don't give a sh*t what the speculation is. i'll give credit to the staff for getting them both, because they did.
well people were spreading rumors they were in a *** relationship and people were scared off. I give our staff credit for not being scared off.

All this for an average kid? We better has some 1st responders around here when Flowe decides

Advertisement
well people were spreading rumors they were in a *** relationship and people were scared off. I give our staff credit for not being scared off.

come on dude you know better than that (maybe you don't?). don't believe bull**** rumors like that. fact is, and this is a real fact, williams had offers from all the big boys. kid is an elite top100 prospect.

Advertisement
Back