Jaiden Francois

Advertisement
I don't have a good feeling on this one. When Denis left the class and did not get recruited as hard as he expected and ended up going elsewhere, and Washington has long been thought to be a likely flip candidate and then he says its complicated......he is being negatively recruited daily I'm sure and if a bag falls his way- which I believe he has a great SR season and bags start dropping.......he gone.

He doesn't know. Just had to throw in a negative comment for good measure. That's his shtick.

He’s already de committed once from here.

OSU is recruiting him hard. They also produce 1st round DBs every year.

And currently “it’s complicated” aka I love miami, but OSU will develop me better for the league.

This isn’t negative. WE DONT LAND ELITE DBs.

We managed to get Gurvan Hall, but we’ve struck out on everyone else. And I don’t wanna hear that Gilbert and Ivey or Blades we’re elite.

If we win 9+ games, show that Blades and Ivey have improved I think he's ours. OSU is basically DBU right now regardless of what LSU and UF say lol

Advertisement
If we win 9+ games, show that Blades and Ivey have improved I think he's ours. OSU is basically DBU right now regardless of what LSU and UF say lol

hes gotta get an offer first. it seems as if OSU is going after the elite guys (Ricks) before even looking at francois.

And currently “it’s complicated” aka I love miami, but OSU will develop me better for the league.

We managed to get Gurvan Hall, but we’ve struck out on everyone else. And I don’t wanna hear that Gilbert and Ivey or Blades we’re elite.

When is the last time you looked at our DB roster?

Advertisement

if he doesnt have an offer, how are they going after him hard? it seems like hes their backup plan

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article232646677.html

But this much is also clear: UM needs to win this season to sustain the momentum with at least some recruits.

Francois said he’s still considering Ohio State — where he visited once and plans to visit again — and UM needs to win this season to re-affirm his commitment. “It’s complicated,” said Francois, the only one of the four aforementioned oral commitments who is hedging on his Miami commitment.

Jackson always does this ish... I get it is journalism but he is closer to a tabloid than a journalist. Notice how we don't get the question? He is talking to a 17 year old kid. We have a simple answer with zero context. We don't have a question, nor do we have the remainder of the quote. I doubt all he said is "It's complicated" and silence.

I am undoubtedly biased, Barry is better than some of the other reporters but that is really not saying much, and I am still ****ed when Walton got arrested he had that stupid article pinned to his twitter for 2 weeks about him impersonating an officer, when the charges were dropped, not a single article...

Jackson always does this ish... I get it is journalism but he is closer to a tabloid than a journalist. Notice how we don't get the question? He is talking to a 17 year old kid. We have a simple answer with zero context. We don't have a question, nor do we have the remainder of the quote. I doubt all he said is "It's complicated" and silence.

I am undoubtedly biased, Barry is better than some of the other reporters but that is really not saying much, and I am still ****ed when Walton got arrested he had that stupid article pinned to his twitter for 2 weeks about him impersonating an officer, when the charges were dropped, not a single article...

nah the kid himself gave quotes to the athletic during the media day last weekend. it was a few pages back.

He de-committed when Diaz left. He got back on board a few months after he got hired.

I love Francois, but he doesn't even fit the athletic profile of the "elite DBs" that you're talking about us missing on.

And lastly, he's not even a take for OSU. Backup option that they're keeping warm right now at best.

Advertisement
Banda is recruiting him so I do have a slight concern(there’s always drama with everyone of his recruits outside of a few). But eh I think we hold on to him. Osu doesn’t even have much space in their class and he doesn’t seem like a high priority for them

Banda is recruiting him so I do have a slight concern(there’s always drama with everyone of his recruits outside of a few). But eh I think we hold on to him. Osu doesn’t even have much space in their class and he doesn’t seem like a high priority for them
OSU is going to under achieve this year. There defense was very ordinary last year when Bosa was not in the lineup.

People need to realize there are no locks in recruiting and understand teenagers will say and do things that make adults shake their heads. Stay calm and ride the waves man, it’s crootin.

Advertisement

8415E3E8-DB03-46D0-B6AB-8768C73F8A70.png

nah the kid himself gave quotes to the athletic during the media day last weekend. it was a few pages back.

Yes and all he said is "its going to be a real tough decision" and when asked what is it going to take for miami to keep him? "A winning season" I see nothing wrong with those two quotes. If we go on and win 5 games, I bet we have more decommits than just him.

My issue was with the "It's complicated" quote with no context.

Prime example here of SFla recruits. The hometown team wants you and has been on you for how long now. Gave you a scholly offer long time ago

Ohio state hasn't even given you a scholly yet because they're kids they value higher than you and are waiting to see what happens. Your leftovers to them while at Miami your considered the main course.

Advertisement
Back