Jaiden Francois

Grew up in Ohio before I moved to Coral Gables in 1996 for school. OSU was a dump. Cheap beer, cigs, loud chicks from Cleveland who thought eating “Eyetalian” was going to Olive Garden. When I was studying in shorts and flip flops in February, I would sometimes fall asleep and have nightmares about waking up in Columbus.

Let's not dance around the issue you traded loud chicks from Cleveland for loud Chica's from Hialeah with tramp stamps that read "Culo Con Gusto". :cool:

WeightyTalkativeEider-size_restricted.gif

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some of y’all’s takes are dumb. You get 5 FREE trips across the country.. if that was me or my kid I’d take all 5, idc how committed i am. Also i know this kid isn’t OV’ing so it’s out of pocket but couldn’t he be trying to get an offer to kind of flex?.. if it was me and i already knew where i wanted to go, I’d try to flex to all my friends and family that i got all these top schools wanting me.

Just something to think about

Some of y’all’s takes are dumb. You get 5 FREE trips across the country.. if that was me or my kid I’d take all 5, idc how committed i am. Also i know this kid isn’t OV’ing so it’s out of pocket but couldn’t he be trying to get an offer to kind of flex?.. if it was me and i already knew where i wanted to go, I’d try to flex to all my friends and family that i got all these top schools wanting me.

Preach on about the flexing benefits offered by universities on the recruiting punani tour sir!

Last edited:
Advertisement

I would take all 5 of my visits for sure but I wouldn't commit and then take the visits. That's just me!

That’s just dumb bro. That would be terrible and a very selfish one sided piece of advice to give a kid.

He's already committed, decommitted, and recommitted on top of visiting several other schools previously so if he is truly committed to Miami then shut the attention ***** game down and work on bringing other guys into the class. If you think otherwise then you are the dumb one .... "bro".

Advertisement
He's already committed, decommitted, and recommitted on top of visiting several other schools previously so if he is truly committed to Miami then shut the attention ***** game down and work on bringing other guys into the class. If you think otherwise then you are the dumb one .... "bro".

I lean towards this too. Why re-commit if you're going to still visit places? Just stay uncommitted and do whatever.

Is that like being the smartest kid riding the short bus, or the prettiest girl in the burn ward?

That’s a pretty sick post, all funny till you have a child that falls into one those categories - bet you wouldn’t be laughing then

So your saying because he committed early then decommitted and wants to take a visit you’d pull his scolly and drop him..the best playmaker DB in Florida..yes that’s dumb

Advertisement
Advertisement
So your saying because he committed early then decommitted and wants to take a visit you’d pull his scolly and drop him..the best playmaker DB in Florida..yes that’s dumb

You suck at reading comprehension "bro".

Show me where I ever said pull his scholarship and drop him.

I said he committed, decomitted, then recomitted so its time for him to stop playing ******* games and work to help improve the class.

So Francois DID go to OSU. They ran camps all day - no word about whether he worked out or not. Not a peep about him other than he showed up.

So guysm, we should hit on the ugliest girl in the bar, and hope she doesn’t get pregnant before she leaves with us. Guysm.

Advertisement
Back