Jaiden Francois

Advertisement
So guysm, we should hit on the ugliest girl in the bar, and hope she doesn’t get pregnant before she leaves with us. Guysm.
1co8tE7.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article232646677.html

But this much is also clear: UM needs to win this season to sustain the momentum with at least some recruits.

Francois said he’s still considering Ohio State — where he visited once and plans to visit again — and UM needs to win this season to re-affirm his commitment. “It’s complicated,” said Francois, the only one of the four aforementioned oral commitments who is hedging on his Miami commitment.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article232646677.html

But this much is also clear: UM needs to win this season to sustain the momentum with at least some recruits.

Francois said he’s still considering Ohio State — where he visited once and plans to visit again — and UM needs to win this season to re-affirm his commitment. “It’s complicated,” said Francois, the only one of the four aforementioned oral commitments who is hedging on his Miami commitment.
What happens if we both go 9-3; which is a real possibility? My opinion, he goes there. Their 9 is always better than ours for some reason. I think o$u takes a step back this year. I think Harbaugh gets him, Sparty too and possibly Purdue. They did it last year when o$u was better.
Maybe a bag will be the difference.

What happens if we both go 9-3; which is a real possibility? My opinion, he goes there. Their 9 is always better than ours for some reason. I think o$u takes a step back this year. I think Harbaugh gets him, Sparty too and possibly Purdue. They did it last year when o$u was better.
Then he'll want to go to Michigan for beating OSU haha

Last edited:
Advertisement

sooooo he gone if he gets the OSU offer. its complicated is never a good sign. sad part is they don't even want him

they haven't even offered him i dont think. they're full at DBs from what i read on here

All a person could ever hope for is that someone gives U an opportunity to show your ability, mettle and prove your credibility. This article is great news for a gamer like Diaz, he wants the pressure and all eyes on us.

The New Miami is to say that we are not resting on our past laurels and expecting these kids who were toddlers or not even born during our last heyday, to want to play here because of it. The New Miami wins now, it means that you’ll want to play here and we’re open to proving it right now.

I love the idea of that 3-2-6 defensive formation! I’d just swap out Knowles for Derrick Smith at safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Then he'll want to go to Michigan for beating OSU haha
his second choice he will say its UM but its anyone else not us, same **** that STA DB bullshytted about last year when he verbal to OSU and signed with bama. HE was lying and someone called him out on it and they got destroyed on here. I knew that poster was telling the truth

Francois is sooo underrated on the sites. One of the crown jewels of this class.

But "It's complicated" isn't the answer we wanted to hear...

F**k is so complicated kid? You have lived on campus for a year now, working hard to graduate early, throw up the U in every photo you get...Looks pretty simple to me.

I'd rather him visit during the winter and see how miserable it is.
Please stop with the snow thing. It's not a big factor in a recruits decision. It's a factor, but a very small one.

Every kid wants to play in the NFL. If they make it, they're going to play in cold weather and may even be on a cold weather team. I'm sure Ohio State and other cold weather schools are selling it as a preparation for the next level.

We live where people pay to vacation.. SF sells itself as a great place to live. IDK how much that really factors in for a recruit. I'm sure it would be the icing on the cake if all things being equal.

Advertisement
Back