Jaiden Francois reaction to signing day

Nobody ever asked anyone who doesn’t know the difference between “know” and “no” to invest in a god**** thing.

I have no idea what you just said but let me explain.

I meant in my post that he made his choice and I or the real world don’t really care about his moisture or spotting of his bad decisions .

life does not care or give a hoot you adjust regroup and move on , these kids want to be adults we’ll deal with your choice no reinforcements coming but only to point out the ***** up.

this is what I meant

Advertisement
It's not so bad in Lincoln right now. Balmy 28° as I write this, 12:46 pm EST.
I didn't have a choice "per say" because for 5 years I travelled to Oklahoma and Nebraska for work. #1 the people there are kind and friendly. A friendly that's not fake. BUT I can tell you the winters are miserable because of the wind. 28 degrees turns into 5 degrees in that wind. And it's always windy. I hope it works out for him and wish him well but it's a different world. Now let's make it even more miserable by winning. BIG! Go Canes

We wanted Francois, he walked away. didn’t realize his tweet was about himself making the wrong decision while Williams was making the right one. But all those UM likes do point in that direction. I thought he was trolling . Maybe he’s just homesick.

It smells to me that someone in his family got their hands in the cookie jar and he was too weak willed to go where his heart had always been. Starting to feel bad for him actually.
Feel Bad for him??....F him.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Then watch, the story will be how Miami mistreated him and wouldn’t take him back.
LOL....we can't "take him back". He's signed and sealed to Nebraska.

Francois would have to enter the transfer portal for us to even have the chance to "take him back". And actually, I wouldn't be against that. Let him transfer here and we can treat it as a redshirt. Count his scholarship towards the class of '21. And let him be a walking example to recruits of why Scott Frost's gilded promises are nothing to commit to.

I would invest money in @GOCANES05 any day of the week. He is a brilliant businessman who just so happens to not give a schit about his internet spelling.

Brother U know me very few do I’m man of wrong words but always good intentions never name calling or humiliation of others laughing at my own self .

Thank heaven the MODS understand.

I have a good customer base of Big time player Electrical contractors that also know this , I’m a dying breed of honesty integrity and responsibility never abandon this.

31/2 more years left till retirement and I’ll walk away asking for NO FANFARE of any kind after 50 years in the construction industry like the day I knocked on the door my first day same way I walk in.

My customers get these EXACT type post and do laugh very much but know I have there best interest at heart .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brother U know me very few do I’m man of wrong words but always good intentions never name calling or humiliation of others laughing at my own self .

Thank heaven the MODS understand.

I have a good customer base of Big time player Electrical contractors that also know this , I’m a dying breed of honesty integrity and responsibility never abandon this.

31/2 more years left till retirement and I’ll walk away asking for NO FANFARE of any kind after 50 years in the construction industry like the day I knocked on the door my first day same way I walk in.

My customers get these EXACT type post and do laugh very much but know I have there best interest at heart .

GOCANES
it until you get your 1st BOD gig. You'll be a hit....

LOL....we can't "take him back". He's signed and sealed to Nebraska.

Francois would have to enter the transfer portal for us to even have the chance to "take him back". And actually, I wouldn't be against that. Let him transfer here and we can treat it as a redshirt. Count his scholarship towards the class of '21. And let him be a walking example to recruits of why Scott Frost's gilded promises are nothing to commit to.

After closing with Dunson and Williams, and looking at the 2021 kids, I have a hard time believing coaches would take him even if he wanted back in, at least until they see how the DB class takes shape.

Advertisement
Back