Jaiden Francois reaction to signing day

Advertisement
We wanted Francois, he walked away. didn’t realize his tweet was about himself making the wrong decision while Williams was making the right one. But all those UM likes do point in that direction. I thought he was trolling . Maybe he’s just homesick.

It smells to me that someone in his family got their hands in the cookie jar and he was too weak willed to go where his heart had always been. Starting to feel bad for him actually.
Yes, kidding aside he’s a 17-18 year old. He just got to make his first life decision for himself and now has to live with it. I imagine it can be jarring if he now feels he got it wrong.

That’s why I wrote he’s got to forget Miami and go all in on Nebraska. Otherwise he’ll be moping every day.

Imagine watching the TV coverage of Miami during Super Bowl Week. Warm, gorgeous weather. Numerous shots of South Beach loaded with scantily-clad women sunbathing by the beautiful torqouis water. Exciting, crowded, decked out and live all week long.

Super Bowl's over. You turn off your TV. You get up and look through the frosted over glass of your dorm room window and stare out wantingly into the cold, dark, empty night. Then it hits you. You're in dreary *** Lincoln, Nebraska. You had every opportunity to remain THERE.

****. You done fvcked up..
****, reading that shít just made me a little depressed

Advertisement
Stupid fckbag loser. Wait till he’s hanging out in Lincoln in February in 8 degree bone rattling cold. Portal in 3 months.

I keep reading this post can’t get enough, brothers your in the presence of greatness in @The Franchise Hall of Famer first ballot induction unanimous selection.

Ladies and gentlemen THE CHISE

I’ll take Shakira over every large mammal you’ve ever posted on here:

View attachment 111446
1581188586693.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember 45 or so years ago a friend asked me if I wanted to get involved and invest in a new restaurant starting up he begged me to do it , I said NO can’t do it and he left , he now has a a chain of Outback restaurants up the west cost of Florida with a 65 foot Striker yatcht in his back yard.

Know one is feeling sorry for my decision or coming to my aide and no reinforcements over the years , we’ll same for him enjoy the ride
Oh forgot you DO NOT want to know about Nextel same offer 😩 said NO also

I remember 45 or so years ago a friend asked me if I wanted to get involved and invest in a new restaurant starting up he begged me to do it , I said NO can’t do it and he left , he now has a a chain of Outback restaurants up the west cost of Florida with a 65 foot Striker yatcht in his back yard.

Know one is feeling sorry for my decision or coming to my aide and no reinforcements over the years , we’ll same for him enjoy the ride
Oh forgot you DO NOT want to know about Nextel same offer 😩 said NO also

Nobody ever asked anyone who doesn’t know the difference between “know” and “no” to invest in a god**** thing.

Advertisement
Back