Jaiden Francois reaction to signing day

Every year same stupidity about the cold. We got the best weather and have sucked for two decades. But we got the weather title
Dog-Holding-Cup-Falls-Into-Pool.gif

Advertisement
Brother U know me very few do I’m man of wrong words but always good intentions never name calling or humiliation of others laughing at my own self .

Thank heaven the MODS understand.

I have a good customer base of Big time player Electrical contractors that also know this , I’m a dying breed of honesty integrity and responsibility never abandon this.

31/2 more years left till retirement and I’ll walk away asking for NO FANFARE of any kind after 50 years in the construction industry like the day I knocked on the door my first day same way I walk in.

My customers get these EXACT type post and do laugh very much but know I have there best interest at heart .

GOCANES

I believe it brother. Having seen your posts over the past couple of years you have spoken nothing but facts. Some of the best writers are complete morons and some of the smartest people don't write well.

We wanted Francois, he walked away. didn’t realize his tweet was about himself making the wrong decision while Williams was making the right one. But all those UM likes do point in that direction. I thought he was trolling . Maybe he’s just homesick.

Zero sympathy

Advertisement
His dad said he was crying and he wants to come home

Well than I say Miami should absolutely except Haden Francios as a transfer student; kids make mistakes and as the local home school UM should absolutely set the precedent to show other kids that we are a Family, an families forgive but doesn't forget. So any kid that was offered a committable Miami offer but chose to sign elsewhere can transfer back home to UM as a walk on and again earn that scholarship after their 2nd walk on year.

These kids, their handlers, and families need to put their money where their mouths are , and if they make it to NFL the kids can consider the financial aid loans an investment in their future. Also having that student loan debt will incentive them not to be a lockroom cancer at Miami.

Go Canes

I didn't have a choice "per say" because for 5 years I travelled to Oklahoma and Nebraska for work. #1 the people there are kind and friendly. A friendly that's not fake. BUT I can tell you the winters are miserable because of the wind. 28 degrees turns into 5 degrees in that wind. And it's always windy. I hope it works out for him and wish him well but it's a different world. Now let's make it even more miserable by winning. BIG! Go Canes
I grew up in Iowa which borders Nebraska and the winters are no joke. They can feel like Antarctica. You go stir crazy from being inside all the time until Spring. When it hits in the 50's in the Spring, it will feel like 80 and you'll see kids in sweatshirts and shorts because you've actually had a 30+ degree temperature increase.

I'm sure he's in a complete culture shock with the weather and the lack of diversity. Most of the brown people are either athletes, from Omaha, or international students who are usually older. The University is 77% white, 3% black, and 5% hispanic, 8% international. To it's credit, U of Nebraska has always had a large international student population for several decades.

When I grew up in Iowa, the state was 98% white. It's a culture shock for anyone not born there or from a similar state.

So, yah, Francois is experiencing a culture shock added to the fact that he's over a thousand miles away from home. The only thing for him to do now is embrace the situation and make the most of it.

Look on the bright side. If he makes it to the NFL, he'll be ready to play in Green Bay, Chicago, Buffalo, NYC, and Philly. 🥴

Last edited:
I grew up in Iowa which borders Nebraska and the winters are no joke. They can feel like Antarctica. You go stir crazy from being inside all the time until Spring. When it hits in the 50's in the Spring, it will feel like 80 and you'll see kids in sweatshirts and shorts because you've actually had a 30+ degree temperature increase.

I'm sure he's in a complete culture shock with the weather and the lack of diversity. Most of the brown people are either athletes, from Omaha, or international students who are usually older. The University is 77% white, 3% black, and 5% hispanic, 8% international. To it's credit, U of Nebraska has always had a large international student population for several decades.

When I grew up in Iowa, the state was 98% white. It's a little more diverse, but still a culture shock for anyone not born there or from a similar state.

So, yah, Francois is experiencing a culture shock added to the fact that he's over a thousand miles away from home. The only thing for him to do now is embrace the situation and make the most of it.

Look on the bright side. If he makes it to the NFL, he'll be ready to play in Green Bay, Chicago, Buffalo, NYC, and Philly. 🥴

Let’s not forget... there’s nothing to do, no places to go, no shopping, no food and pretty depressing for a kid from South Florida. He has a Walmart, two grocery stores, a ****** mall and midwestern fast food. It’s death by a thousand cuts. He’ll be a prisoner in his own dorm. Really sucks for him. He probably needs to find a ride to go to any of those places. Kill me now 💀

FB l
Let’s not forget... there’s nothing to do, no places to go, no shopping, no food and pretty depressing for a kid from South Florida. He has a Walmart, two grocery stores, a ****** mall and midwestern fast food. It’s death by a thousand cuts. He’ll be a prisoner in his own dorm. Really sucks for him. He probably needs to find a ride to go to any of those places. Kill me now 💀
Flat boring country side, teenage pregnancies must be sky high either that or a sticky ceiling in dorm room.
Unless your and old man happy to sit on the porch watching corn grow, how in the world could a young person say that’s the place for me . Going from Miami to a dorm room of seclusion

Advertisement
True in what you're saying. Clubs would be night and day. However, college parties are pretty much the same everywhere. Nebraska, like Alabama, football players are treated like Kings. Not saying it's bad there. It's just a whole lot different. I would expect many road trips to Omaha for more diversity, clubbing etc. I lived in Omaha for 2 years after college before moving to the East Coast. I liked Omaha. Of the 500,000 people in Omaha, one third of the city is non white and there's plenty to do. With the suburbs surrounding the city there's over a million people. Omaha is much more diverse than the state as a whole and it's an hour away from Lincoln.

Advertisement
You dont take this kid back. He is a cancer. 2 decommitments. Nsd drama. Also the fact its been reported he was just going through the motions his senior season. I'm not usually one to **** on these kids but he can stay in nebraska.

These are the kids we’re trying to get out of the locker room. Dude decommitted too many times to count then clowned the staff one more time on nsd.

F him!!

He would never even see the field here at corner over 2020 Dunson and Clark or the 2021 guys like Marshall and Collier and especially wouldn't see the field over Tae or James Williams so no point to try and even this guy here

He would never even see the field here at corner over 2020 Dunson and Clark or the 2021 guys like Marshall and Collier and especially wouldn't see the field over Tae or James Williams so no point to try and even this guy here
We are not getting James Williams, he is a S, and if he had his head in straight he would definitely see the field just as much as Tae or more.....still **** him.

Advertisement
take him back if he can help the team win. up to Manny to decide. on one hand, if you want to make the UM scholarship "valuable", you don't take him back and make him an example. on the other hand, you take him back (if he can help) and make him an example.

if we had signed him, do we still get tae? if it would have cost us tae, then glad he signed elsewhere

Advertisement
Back