Jaiden Francois reaction to signing day

Advertisement
It sounds like young Mr. Francois picked a little skinny Minny thinking he was still in south florida when he really needs a thicker snow bunny to keep him warm in Lincoln, NE during the winter.

I am thinking more like
DxuacMdXQAAjZIW.jpg

Harsh life lesson for the young man to learn in the brutally cold plain states. #StayWarmAndSafeWithAWinterButtaFace

Go Cane
That’s attractive to you???

Advertisement
I remember him leaving right before his announcement and people said he was very upset and was seen in the hall on the phone. (if I recall this right)

I wonder if our coaches called him and told him that they wouldn't take his offer and it was pulled.... if so, that was a savage move by our coaches.

I remember him leaving right before his announcement and people said he was very upset and was seen in the hall on the phone. (if I recall this right)

I wonder if our coaches called him and told him that they wouldn't take his offer and it was pulled.... if so, that was a savage move by our coaches.
nah some1 told him Fisher was leaving is the story.

I dont Buy that, all his family had Nebraska shirts on at the ceremony

We wanted Francois, he walked away. didn’t realize his tweet was about himself making the wrong decision while Williams was making the right one. But all those UM likes do point in that direction. I thought he was trolling . Maybe he’s just homesick.

It smells to me that someone in his family got their hands in the cookie jar and he was too weak willed to go where his heart had always been. Starting to feel bad for him actually.

Advertisement
Can’t believe this dude actually went to Nebraska lol like off all the places. Lincoln, Nebraska. Who the **** :qft9gew:

It sounds like young Mr. Francois picked a little skinny Minny thinking he was still in south florida when he really needs a thicker snow bunny to keep him warm in Lincoln, NE during the winter.

I am thinking more like
DxuacMdXQAAjZIW.jpg

Harsh life lesson for the young man to learn in the brutally cold plain states. #StayWarmAndSafeWithAWinterButtaFace

Go Cane
Just when I think I couldn’t possibly suffer anymore PTSD from your ”visuals”, you go a send me into therapy again. I’m sending you the bill.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I am thinking more like
DxuacMdXQAAjZIW.jpg

Go Cane
I bet she can churn some butter! 😝 bust it down bust it down.

Advertisement
Back