Jaiden Francois reaction to signing day

It sounds like young Mr. Francois picked a little skinny Minny thinking he was still in south florida when he really needs a thicker snow bunny to keep him warm in Lincoln, NE during the winter.

I am thinking more like
DxuacMdXQAAjZIW.jpg

Harsh life lesson for the young man to learn in the brutally cold plain states. #StayWarmAndSafeWithAWinterButtaFace

Go Cane

WTF, man. Spoiler tag (or 4) on that behemoth. Please, bro.

Advertisement
Feel bad for this kid. He seeemed very conflicted on signing day. Would’ve liked to have had him at the U.
Kid had his chance and we had a spot for him coming down the pike...

He wanted a big bag that never came and accepted a mid tier bag to go to Nebraska to freeze his *** off and get run over by the top 3/4 schools in the big 10

Let this kid be a lesson to future classes to not play the hometown school

Advertisement
I wouldn’t doubt if he wants out already. Actually, I would bet money that he wants to transfer already.
All of his recent likes are Miami related, he knows he dun goofed

Sad if true.

He needs to buckle down, forget Miami and go all in on maximizing his Nebraska career. If all goes well he can always play for Miami (Dolphins) if he reaches the NFL.

Advertisement
Imagine watching the TV coverage of Miami during Super Bowl Week. Warm, gorgeous weather. Numerous shots of South Beach loaded with scantily-clad women sunbathing by the beautiful torqouis water. Exciting, crowded, decked out and live all week long.

Super Bowl's over. You turn off your TV. You get up and look through the frosted over glass of your dorm room window and stare out wantingly into the cold, dark, empty night. Then it hits you. You're in dreary *** Lincoln, Nebraska. You had every opportunity to remain THERE.

****. You done fvcked up..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
It sounds like young Mr. Francois picked a little skinny Minny thinking he was still in south florida when he really needs a thicker snow bunny to keep him warm in Lincoln, NE during the winter.

I am thinking more like
DxuacMdXQAAjZIW.jpg

Harsh life lesson for the young man to learn in the brutally cold plain states. #StayWarmAndSafeWithAWinterButtaFace

Go Cane
😍

Grown men over analyzing another tweet from a kid while that tweet probably has absolutely nothing to do with football. Can’t go a week without seeing this on CIS. Even if this is somehow in reference to us, who gives a fvck? The kid didn’t sign here, and y’all constantly drag him for how he handles the process but yet still make threads about him and have yet to move on from it. I’m confused.

This kid lied to the staff and players on the team because he thought he was better than UM. Had the audacity to play UM in front of the entire high school of South Dade.

he did make a mistake and he’s going to have to live with it. I do not want him back at UM and would be disappointed if staff was to bring him back.

Advertisement
Back