Coaching Jahmile Addae gone

Me: Hey ChatGPT what the **** is this thread?

AI:

And can we take a moment to appreciate how this thread has evolved? What started as a discussion about coaching staff has morphed into a delightful mishmash of topics. From Addai's career to the best tailgate recipes, to the existential musings on whether a hurricane could defeat a sun in a hypothetical meteorological brawl. I, for one, am thrilled. Who knew that a football forum could also double as a space for culinary enthusiasts and amateur philosophers?

But back to the main event: Joseph Addai. The man, the myth, the legend. His departure is surely a sign of the apocalypse. I mean, how dare he seek to advance his career or pursue personal goals? Next thing you know, players will want to transfer or enter the draft early. It's almost like they think they're individuals with autonomy. The audacity!

Bravo, fellow forum contributors, for keeping the pulse on what really matters in the world of college football. Let's not get bogged down by the actual sport. Instead, let's speculate wildly and ensure that the true spirit of internet forums lives on – a place where off-topic reigns supreme and every thread is a winding road to the unexpected.
See, this is the problem with AI. It gets Jahmile Addae mixed up with Joseph Addai. And we’re supposed to trust AI to make all the major decisions for our lives moving forward? Smh.

Advertisement
i DO have a great sense of humor, meng.
Uh Huh Sure GIF

people underestimate the progress Mark Richt had on this program. We didn't even have a training table!!! indoor facility, lets no forget

One correction, MAB;

Golden got us the training tables. Richt got us the indoor practice facilities.

However, as I’m thinking back to the training tables, where’s my boy, my day 1 CIS homie at, Willy Herrera??! The legend of my guy at the b-ball game yelling Fck Al Golden live on camera at a Miami Hurricanes’ b-ball game! He was the original Kirk Herbstreit and that’s on mamas.

One correction, MAB;

Golden got us the training tables. Richt got us the indoor practice facilities.

However, as I’m thinking back to the training tables, where’s my boy, my day 1 CIS homie at, Willy Herrera??! The legend of my guy at the b-ball game yelling Fck Al Golden live on camera at a Miami Hurricanes’ b-ball game! He was the original Kirk Herbstreit and that’s on mamas.

Last I remember of him was his calling out Kevin Olsen partying in the Grove…

Send him through the D$ rehab program with Pete, Gio and Bammeraro and bring him back….

Advertisement
Last I remember of him was his calling out Kevin Olsen partying in the Grove…

Send him through the D$ rehab program with Pete, Gio and Bammeraro and bring him back….

Miss my guy. He was doing well, using his degree appropriately last we talked, but man that’s been a min. That dude is a living legend, had Blake James frazzled. Lol

Miss my guy. He was doing well, using his degree appropriately last we talked, but man that’s been a min. That dude is a living legend, had Blake James frazzled. Lol

I’m recall that as well. He was focused on getting his career started. Good for him. I hope he’s doing well.

Am surprised he wasn’t listed on the “CIS would not be here without him Mt Rushmore” … there was a spot left after Butch, Rumph and Peter’s Brow…

I’m recall that as well. He was focused on getting his career started. Good for him. I hope he’s doing well.

Am surprised he wasn’t listed on the “CIS would not be here without him Mt Rushmore” … there was a spot left after Butch, Rumph and Peter’s Brow…

Yeah, I was shocked too. Hopefully he’s still stalking, but my guy Willy H will never be forgotten. I won’t allow it.

Advertisement
I maybe missed it in another thread but Gaby mentioned Evan Cooper from Nebraska and Mark Orphey from Rutgers as two names to keep an eye on.

I think Cooper would be a really solid hire.

Edit: Nvm I see it was mentioned a handful of pages back but gat **** you guys derail threads like it’s your ***king job.

i don´t care what the moppers say, but it is the offseason and the information/discussion that this thread is eliciting is more better than anything the moppers have to say. keep it a-going, meng.

I maybe missed it in another thread but Gaby mentioned Evan Cooper from Nebraska and Mark Orphey from Rutgers as two names to keep an eye on.

Edit: Nvm I see it was mentioned a handful of pages back but gat **** you guys derail threads like it’s your ***king job.
Butch- 47
Derail Guys- 21

Orphey makes sense as he works for Schiano and previously with Saban. Two coaches Mario has worked for in the past.

Cooper worked at UM before under Golden. His dad played at Killian (Class of '80) and was one of those who signed state LOI with UM but eventually signed with Michigan. Cooper played alot of years in NFL.

Advertisement
Back in the day when players suffered multiple concussions, during first day of practice, and coaches and teammates would walk over and around them to scrimmage on another patch of practice field.
Same era where having your "bell rung" was an official diagnosis.
That terminology, long shelved in my mind, brought instant audio of Keith Jackson’s calling of games to mind. I just transcended back to the 1970s - 80s. Wow, what an amazing time, then.

Advertisement
That terminology, long shelved in my mind, brought instant audio of Keith Jackson’s calling of games to mind. I just transcended back to the 1970s - 80s. Wow, what an amazing time, then.

I miss Keith Jackson. Heck, I miss Ron Franklin as well. The old southern play-by-play guys were the best at doing college football and MLB. Exceptions being Tim Brando and that fat slob who does ACC games.

Advertisement
Back