Jahmar Brown

Advertisement
I would take 5

Sam brooks
Anthony Solomon
Avery huff
Jahmar Brown
Let Pierre leave and take Eaford for the middle

They are literally saying the exact opposite of what’s being reported here, lol. I guess we will find out in due time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to be our loss. We currently don't have any backers that move like that. A Lorenzo Carter type LB, who can rush and drop into coverage, would do wonders for this defense.

Sam Brooks could get up to that post injury possibly. But Davis is my fav backer in the class.

Yall seriously don't understand the scholarship limits. Smh at wanting 5 lbs. ******* 4 is already a lot. Especially when we're moving more to a 425. **** for the 425 we should be recruiting less LBs and more Safeties that will move down to he striker position because they are more athletic. This is simple and jimmy johnson 101.

As long as Anthony Soloman and Avery Huff are the 2 we're going after Jahmar Brown and Darius Williams are not take. As long as Sam Brooks is a take, GeMon Eaford or Rian Daivs (unless as a de) is not a take. As long as Pierre is a take, Hopper is not a take.

Ivins has recently said flat out don't
Yall seriously don't understand the scholarship limits. Smh at wanting 5 lbs. ******* 4 is already a lot. Especially when we're moving more to a 425. **** for the 425 we should be recruiting less LBs and more Safeties that will move down to he striker position because they are more athletic. This is simple and jimmy johnson 101.

As long as Anthony Soloman and Avery Huff are the 2 we're going after Jahmar Brown and Darius Williams are not take. As long as Sam Brooks is a take, GeMon Eaford or Rian Daivs (unless as a de) is not a take. As long as Pierre is a take, Hopper is not a take.

Totally disagree...Eaford or R.Davis are in as long as they want or til the staff gives up on them.

Advertisement
Ivins has said Manny wants Brown. He is definitely a take. Seems like Davis is the other one they want. Huff coming this weekend and there is hope he may commit. Keeping all fingers crossed.

Advertisement
yeah Hopper is the only real MLB we're going after if Pierre leave. Hopefully Pierre stays though
Hopper is not a MLB, he is a quick twitch OLB with the ability to play Striker (with his more than solid Soph film playing CB).

His Jr film shows him pretty much just rushing the passer from the outside where he is most effective.

Hopper is an elite prospect, but nobody is projecting him in the middle.

Huff and Solomon (who are actually listed as the #6 and #12 ILBs on rivals) have better chance to slide over to the Middle with their instincts (size isn't everything at MLB).

Brooks, Hopper and Eaford (don't want him at all) are strictly outside guys who have spent most of their lives rushing the passer (other than Hopper who played CB his Soph year)

Rian Davis is more of an SLB/WDE but may have the ability to move inside, but I would keep him outside as well.

I really hope we hold onto Pierre, and add Huff to Solomon and Brooks, then go all out for Rian Davis and if Hopper wants in you strongly consider taking 5 LBs (Rian Davis would be a WDE/OLB but eventually outgrow LB).

Hopper is not a MLB, he is a quick twitch OLB with the ability to play Striker (with his more than solid Soph film playing CB).

Hopper is an elite prospect, but nobody is projecting him in the middle.

Huff and Solomon (who are actually listed as the #6 and #12 ILBs on rivals) have better chance to slide over to the Middle with their instincts (size isn't everything at MLB).
"nobody is projecting him in the middle"
8dedf37fc757f82171e66e1e37b7b642.png

https://gyazo.com/8dedf37fc757f82171e66e1e37b7b642
IS LITERALLY LISTED AS AN ILB.

Meanwhile Neither Sololmon nor Huff are listed as an ILB. THe problem is you using rivals instead of 247.
seriously any of you who think 7 LBs are takes are ******* idiots.

Advertisement
Back