Jahmar Brown

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
Does anyone know when he will commit? Once that was announced he changed his twitter header to the pic of the STA linebackers with Manny Diaz. Is he a take for us right now?

Advertisement
Does anyone know when he will commit? Once that was announced he changed his twitter header to the pic of the STA linebackers with Manny Diaz. Is he a take for us right now?

Per sources at UM, Brown is not a take at the moment. They are set on taking only 4 linebackers and with Pierre, Solomon, and Brooks in the fold, Brown's STA teammate Avery Huff is the sole target to round out the class. However, if Jesiah Pierre leaves the class, this could change.

Per sources at UM, Brown is not a take at the moment. They are set on taking only 4 linebackers and with Pierre, Solomon, and Brooks in the fold, Brown's STA teammate Avery Huff is the sole target to round out the class. However, if Jesiah Pierre leaves the class, this could change.

I sure hope you and Geo know what you're doing and your sources are right about who is and who isn't "takes" for Miami at this time. Just seems like all of the sudden people inside of Miami's program started talking a lot.

You better start being sure people are and aren't takes before putting it out there. Young writers getting played by people with agendas isn't a far fetched scenario

Advertisement
I'm all for a LB class of Pierre, Brooks, Solomon, and Huff. If we lose Pierre, I won't lose sleep over it but I hate to see him flip to UF.

Advertisement
Rian Davis is defintely up there on their board as high as anyone. Just unsure of his interest.

Our staff doesn't have "leaks" like this, now all of the sudden guys, who didn't appear for the last few months to have any real sources inside the "building," are getting info on who is and who isn't takes? Color me skeptical is all.

The Brown thing just doesn't make sense. A highly rated kid out a local powerhouse that we have recruited pretty hard over the last few months isn't a take all of the sudden? I mean jerk around a senior and friend of a few kids you're trying to land?

It may be true, but it just doesn't add up or make sense.

Is the staff being too picky on some of this take and not take stuff or are the just waiting to evaluate and reassess offers and priorities after paradise? Not sure anyone has a good read on this right now, even the "sources".

Advertisement
so Brown is not a take because we want only 4 LBs one of them being Pierre who everyone sees flirting with UF? Im calling bull****. Im hearing none of the prospects are takes while our commit list is full of 3-stars. It doesn't add up.

Brown isn't a MLB. They want a MLB in this class. If it's not Pierre seems like they'll push for Hopper.

They want 1 more OLB, and by all reports, Huff is their guy. Do people really have a problem with taking huff over Brown? I mean, I'd hope not but people are literally melting down over FSU/Clemson having a good recruiting weekend

Rian Davis is a guy they just want. He's an animal and possible 5* who could play anywhere in the front 7 except DT. You recruit a guy like that regardless

Mushroom season!
Everyone is a take.
No one is a take.
Waiting Spring evals.
Waiting on Senior film.
Wants his boy to get offered.
Not feeling the staff.
Hasn’t heard from the staff.
Definitely coming for an OV.
Hasn’t set up an OV.
Mom is on board.
Wants to stay out of trouble and go to gaysville.
Doesn’t have the grades.
Family grew up canes fans.
Cousin’s sister’s step brother’s boss graduated form UM.
Recently followed dsj on Twitter
Cane lock!!

I love recruiting!!! It’s addicting.

Our staff doesn't have "leaks" like this, now all of the sudden guys, who didn't appear for the last few months to have any real sources inside the "building," are getting info on who is and who isn't takes? Color me skeptical is all.

The Brown thing just doesn't make sense. A highly rated kid out a local powerhouse that we have recruited pretty hard over the last few months isn't a take all of the sudden? I mean jerk around a senior and friend of a few kids you're trying to land?

It may be true, but it just doesn't add up or make sense.

Brown isn't highly rated, he's a mid 3*. hth

Advertisement
so Brown is not a take because we want only 4 LBs one of them being Pierre who everyone sees flirting with UF? Im calling bull****. Im hearing none of the prospects are takes while our commit list is full of 3-stars. It doesn't add up.

so you complain about having 3* commits then cry because they won't take a 3*?

lol k

so you complain about having 3* commits then cry because they won't take a 3*?

lol k
I'm not complaining about having 3* commits you dumb mfer lmao read again. Im saying every time someone commits elsewhere turns out he wasn't a take for us. It doesn't add up with our blue chip loaded commit list. Not crying either, i personally don't mind getting our momentum later in the season but miss me with the "they are not takes for the staff"

Advertisement
Back