Jahfari Harvey to the portal per Navarro

Advertisement
lol my guy you talking Robbie? I took #12 as Harvey, ie the guy this thread is about and I know he ran some routes covering WR in Guidry's scheme but does not seem like a necessity for a DE long term
Maybe he meant #13 Redding?

Yeah he wasn’t forced away tho. Think he just wants to play in front of his family for the last go
I sure hope so. He caught a lot of trash on this board and I don't think it was for good reason.

Kid had an opportunity to play for Miami and took it, I don't hold that against anyone.

I will always have two memories of Flagg - the tackle against Clemson will live in Miami highlights for some time. The second is sitting front row behind our bench against FSU last year and he seemed like one of very few, if not the only guy who was visibly upset and disgusted with what was being done to us on the field that night. Can't question wether he cared, or wether he worked hard here, not much more we could have asked that was in his control.

Good riddance.

Maybe there he’ll learn how to read a playbook or run a route.
IMG_8286.gif

Who are you talking about?

lol my guy you talking Robbie? I took #12 as Harvey, ie the guy this thread is about and I know he ran some routes covering WR in Guidry's scheme but does not seem like a necessity for a DE long term
I think he means Harvey. He has already shown how effective he can be downfield this season.

Advertisement
Man some of these former local canes DBs seem to have little love for the U.The Wilson's,the Iittle's and and now the Browns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back