Jahfari Harvey to the portal per Navarro

The situation being reversed? Not sure what you mean: Mario poaching from FSU?

****, poach from whoever we can but can’t allow FSU to poach another young player from our team two years in a row (Jackson last year).

Yes, field results matter if that’s what you mean. GT game is one thing. We had enough talent where the team could’ve realistically won 9 games vs 7.
What I mean is you can't avoid the poaching when you put plenty out there for those to use against you... That's something Mario brought upon the program...
Much like a few years ago when Fl St went 3-9 I believe the record was... I'm sure we went full court press on anyone we thought we could snatch from them...
I think I explained it better... LOL!!!... 🤣 🤣

Advertisement
What I mean is you can't avoid the poaching when you put plenty out there for those to use against you... That's something Mario brought upon the program...
Much like a few years ago when Fl St went 3-9 I believe the record was... I'm sure we went full court press on anyone we thought we could snatch from them...
I think I explained it better... LOL!!!... 🤣 🤣
Ok, but have we poached anyone from the Florida State roster?

Norvell came and took Jackson from here and took Benson from Mario when he left Oregon. It’s been said Mario didn’t want Benson, yet he brought two JAGS from Oregon (Denis and Sagapolo) all while Benson ran all over us for 2 years.

Advertisement
Honestly though if the situation was reversed we as a fan base would be fine with it right??...
This is unfortunately the ramifications of national attention grabbing bonehead moves of not taking a knee... Everyone notices and then you become the prey... Thanks Mario..
How the **** you managed to weave the GT kneel down into this thread is next level MOPE.

Advertisement
Because of injuries. When Kelly Meador and Bain return plus incoming freshman and maybe portal it makes sense why this guy doesn’t want to stick around for his last year splitting wraps when he can go to a small school and get as many wraps as possible to try to make an NFL roster.
Yeah I wouldn’t like sharing my chicken wraps either. You go and get as many yummy wraps as your heart desires Jafarhi!!! 😋I’m just messing, but in all honesty the young man deserves respect because he has been a great teammate and leader even though he’s not a top dog. Great family and great young man. Blessings to him

Ok, but have we poached anyone from the Florida State roster?

Norvell came and took Jackson from here and took Benson from Mario when he left Oregon. It’s been said Mario didn’t want Benson, yet he brought two JAGS from Oregon (Denis and Sagapolo) all while Benson ran all over us for 2 years.
I hear ya... but point being is we at least tried due to the circumstances..... Of course I don't want them to take anyone from us , I'm just acknowledging that we gave them ammo to fire away...

Not surprising. Solid depth rotational guy. But with Mesidor and Kelly returning from injury, and Bain and Wayne being sophomores and having already received a lot of PT... It just makes sense for Harvey and Chantz to want to transfer out.

Plus I think we have a good freshman EDGE class coming in.

Advertisement
How the **** you managed to weave the GT kneel down into this thread is next level MOPE.
Awesome Well Done GIF by Just  Dance

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back