Jahfari Harvey to the portal per Navarro

Advertisement
2847.png

Good landing spot for him. He can play. He's got some pro tape...it's just not much, but he's got it in there. He's been a 'when it comes on...' types since he got here...just never quite got there consistently. SM did a good job with Elijah Roberts. Kid bet on himself and balled out. Harvey could do the same.

Advertisement
Just hope there’s no back channeling going on by Lashlee and those that worked at UM. I get that it happens but in this situation it would be another level of dirty.

Just hope there’s no back channeling going on by Lashlee and those that worked at UM. I get that it happens but in this situation it would be another level of dirty.
Harvey didn’t have a spot at Miami. It would’ve been a good thing if people got him in contact with SMU. Kid did nothing wrong here. These are the ones you help find a landing spot.

Harvey didn’t have a spot at Miami. It would’ve been a good thing if people got him in contact with SMU. Kid did nothing wrong here. These are the ones you help find a landing spot.
Exactly, what is best for these kids, the promises to their parents, and their futures is always the priority when they are recruited. The coaches really care for these kids and their futures but sometimes it does not work out when some freak like Bain comes in and take their spot. It is always best to send them to another team that is not a direct or backstabbing competitor like an FSU or UF. Ashley probably had a great repore with Miami when he left and is a good coach hopefully putting these kids in the NFL. Got to really put that education up as much as their football because most do not make it to the NFL and the shelf life of an athlete is very short if they make it. Always one injury away from a quick retirement.

Advertisement
I don’t disagree. As long as we helped him and Lashlee isn’t backchanneling guys that we need for depth. If Jahfari decided on his own and chose them, fine, no harm no foul.

Nobody wants to be a fifth year depth piece. He will get plenty of playing time in Dallas. Lashlee is just scooping up guys who got passed on the depth chart at Miami.

Advertisement
Back