Jahfari Harvey to the portal per Navarro

Advertisement
**** guessed I missed that. Did he mention others that were looking around? Tried to dig back thru the GameDay thread but it's too many pages

How you do anything is how you do everything my boy, get to scrollin.
Episode 5 The Studio GIF by BLoafX

I would say Damari is the toughest loss we could see and idk if it's even 50/50. A lot of what I hear from FSU I take as BS. Smoke but nothing more than that until I hear it trickling in from other places.

It's not even him.. it's his dad.
I feel like transferring to FSU is personal. Lots of opportunities out there other than your biggest rival from the previous year. Unless you were born and raised in Tally

I think you put your best players on the field. Messidor graded out as one of the best pass rushers in the country.

Does anyone really care if it's Mesidor, Bain, Kelly or Wayne listed as starters? They're all rotating in and playing roughly equal snaps next season, with variation mostly due to opponent, down and distance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Appreciate it. Some of us don't have the time to scroll thru 90 pages. Figured someone could assist but thanks
You know if you go in a thread you can use the search function to just search a particular posters post and it will just pull all his post in that specific thread right? You have to be in the thread when you search tho, and click the everywhere scroll and put it on this thread..

You know if you go in a thread you can use the search function to just search a particular posters post and it will just pull all his post in that specific thread right? You have to be in the thread when you search tho, and click the everywhere scroll and put it on this thread..
I knew I could search a specific person in general and I did that but it only pulled up 10 pages and it didn't go back far enough. Appreciate the info. I'll give that a shot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back