Jahfari Harvey to the portal per Navarro

Advertisement
These are the types I expect to be pushed out. Contributors but not true difference makers.

Chantz Williams - walked on senior night but can still play somewhere else
Chaney, Brashard, Flagg, Redding, etc. (Brashard not pushed but probably wants to be an impact player somewhere else)

Hopefully we can drill into the guys that came here with Mario but still can't play like Sagapolu, Denis (rumors out there about him), and Ladson.
Yeah pretty sure Corey is gone too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Enter the draft? It’s amazing how many people on this board have lost sight of what true NFL talent looks like because it’s been so long that Miami has been stacked with it. Harvey would be lucky to make the CFL.
Didn’t say he would make it relax buddy lol just thought after 5 years and his best year he would give it a shot

Hopefully rumors are not true about the brown brothers 😢. Cant follow big bro everywhere
First of all, the 'rumors' of them leaving seem to be isolated to the CIS gossip squad. That said, Davante was given every opportunity to have a big role here, especially early, and was penalized consistently. I didn't mind taking the flyer on him, especially with Damari being his brother, but he simply isn't a P5-caliber starting CB.

Not even true freshman becomes a starter at corner as quickly as Damari did, given how difficult it is to play the position at this level, so I'm not sure what good it would serve him to follow his JAG brother out the door.

Advertisement
First of all, the 'rumors' of them leaving seem to be isolated to the CIS gossip squad. That said, Davante was given every opportunity to have a big role and was consistently penalized. He just isn't a good corner.

Not even true freshman becomes a starter at corner as quickly as Damari did, given how difficult it is to play the position at this level, so I'm not sure what good it would serve him to follow his JAG brother out the door.
Tampering going on and poking at it and it might be working. There's more to it than following his brother. There just seems to be 1 school willing to take them both with multiple connections to Selwyn... plus there's Damari's friends at that program telling him to come.

Dad has friends at other programs and isn't happy with UM for whatever reason. His older son is absolutely terrible. I'd let Damari go if it meant I didn't have to watch 7 play a single snap.

Good luck to him. I didn’t like his speed off the edge on runs to his side. If Wes wasn’t helping Klub scores for Clemson on that qb keeper. Need someone who can run at that spot and we are getting it with that bama kid. Harvey played hard though no surprise the way MC wants effort. This team gave that

Advertisement
Tampering going on and poking at it and it might be working. There's more to it than following his brother. There just seems to be 1 school willing to take them both with multiple connections to Selwyn... plus there's Damari's friends at that program telling him to come.

Dad has friends at other programs and isn't happy with UM for whatever reason. His older son is absolutely terrible. I'd let Damari go if it meant I didn't have to watch 7 play a single snap.

I'm guessing FSU is the one.

What school is this u speak of ?!?

Well FSU needs dbs so....

Selwyn and Randy are cool. thats how they beat us out initially to UCF of all places,

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back