Jahfari Harvey to the portal per Navarro

These are the types of kids I expect to leave. A kid with maybe 1 year left who isn’t getting a ton of burn who can go somewhere else to play almost every snap.

There are a lot of bodies at edge even or ahead of him, this makes sense.

Best of luck, 12. Always a Cane. Go blow up somewhere next year.

Advertisement
That’s one where they technically should be graduating. “25 portal entries” is a bit inflated

These are the types I expect to be pushed out. Contributors but not true difference makers.

Chantz Williams - walked on senior night but can still play somewhere else
Chaney, Brashard, Flagg, Redding, etc. (Brashard not pushed but probably wants to be an impact player somewhere else)

Hopefully we can drill into the guys that came here with Mario but still can't play like Sagapolu, Denis (rumors out there about him), and Ladson.

Advertisement
Definitely had his moments. But to be honest i thought he was gone after this year anyway. Good luck to him, he should definitely be able to find burn somewhere else for his last year.

Advertisement
These are the types I expect to be pushed out. Contributors but not true difference makers.

Chantz Williams - walked on senior night but can still play somewhere else
Chaney, Brashard, Flagg, Redding, etc.

Hopefully we can drill into the guys that came here with Mario but still can't play like Sagapolu, Denis (rumors out there about him), and Ladson.

Denis and Burroughs were both listed in On3 portal tracker a few days ago. Neither were listed today but i'm pretty sure @Cribby snagged a screenshot of him when he was talking about Burroughs.

Nothing but the best for those guys, spent 3-4 years at Miami and hopefully most of them leave with a degree in hand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually thought he did a heck of a job dropping into coverage for a big guy and got better this season than in the past.

I wish him luck, can’t say he’s a huge loss but he does impact depth.
He’s actually not big…(pause) for a DE. He’s going to have to show he can play LB to be successful at the next level because he’s a little light in the chops to consistently set the edge and he isn’t elite at rushing the passer.

When you look at him he’s about the same size as a TJ Watt who’s clearly as elite as they come for a smaller pass rusher. 6’4 250ish is OLB size for the most part. Of course there are outliers at DE (TJ,Will Anderson…etc) but Harvey doesn’t have those outlier’s skill set.

Advertisement
Back