Jahfari Harvey announcing tommorow

Advertisement
ALOOOOOT of posters need to shut their mouth when it comes to DE evaluations after the "Rousseau" situation. People were up in arms on why we chose him over Chatfield or why we even chose him at all... Lets trust the staffs evals here until they give us a reason not to. From where I am standing they are batting 1.000 and haven't had a bust at DE yet.

ALOOOOOT of posters need to shut their mouth when it comes to DE evaluations after the "Rousseau" situation. People were up in arms on why we chose him over Chatfield or why we even chose him at all... Lets trust the staffs evals here until they give us a reason not to. From where I am standing they are batting 1.000 and haven't had a bust at DE yet.

No offense but Rousseau hasn't done **** yet. There are countless Greentree All Americans who never amount to crap when it matters.

Advertisement
drake-miami-the-u-1000.jpg

I
That’s a good comparison. People didn’t like my response earlier in the thread. I don’t see Garvin or GR in him. He isn’t 6’6 and fluid like those guys. Trent is a better comparison. Trent was a great college player. People get their feelings hurt around here when you don’t think every recruit is the next great Cane in the making.

I think he’s stronger and a lot better athlete than Trent. Sizes are close but everything else leans Harvey’s way imo.

Kid is the goods.

Advertisement

Rousseau hasn’t done crap yet, can’t crown someone who just looks the part yet

Rousseau hasn’t done crap yet, can’t crown someone who just looks the part yet

Missing the point. Some posters didn't even think he should be here. 10 sacks in 3 spring games and I would think he has proven he should. And hes in the 2 deep.

All I am saying is that I trust the evals of this staff. They know what they are looking for and aren't looking at stars.

Advertisement
No offense but Rousseau hasn't done **** yet. There are countless Greentree All Americans who never amount to crap when it matters.

I am only going off this staff and who has come in during their tenure...Joe Jack, Garvin, some would say Patchan.. all fall under them. Rousseau has already looked the part. I trust their evals when it comes to DEs and what they are looking for.

Save it with that garvin 2.0 sh*t, in his film he plays nothing like him(not many do). What he shows is that he’s an excellent athlete with pursuit ability who can play very well in space. Take all the way for sure

This guy's offer list is ridiculous, despite being unranked on Rivals. He'll most likely get an in-season bump.

Advertisement
you know this kid probably wont see the field till he's a RS Sophomore. He has great physical attributes, but I didn't see a kid who tackles with leverage. Lot of grab the guy and let his weight pull them down and tackling out of control. I expect a kid his size to punish ball carriers and drive through them. I don't see a kid who's going to contribute till he's learned how to use his size and strength.

That's the easiest thing to fix in a recruit. You know how many tackle dummies these schools have? That's the very first thing they change in a player. With the repetition of hitting the dummies over and over again in the spring if he comes early and all summer he should be good to go.

Is this a joke? I hope so. DJ Johnson ring a bell? That was a bust, therefore your whole post is irrelevant.

Save it with that garvin 2.0 sh*t, in his film he plays nothing like him(not many do). What he shows is that he’s an excellent athlete with pursuit ability who can play very well in space. Take all the way for sure
Id say similar in build and head scratching lack of big school interest.

Advertisement
Back