Jahfari Harvey announcing tommorow

Advertisement
How I'm looking at that situation is get guys on campus who have non teachable skills size and speed etc. Even if they're a little bit lower rated.

Get our scholarship numbers back up to 85 slowly and stop putting all our hopes in landing the south florida superstar because we may not always get them. let's already have 3 or 4 kids committed who are canes material and then chase captain of the cheerleaders after we've already banged the co captain that way even if captain is selling that pussior to the highest bidder and we only got enough for condoms and motel 6 WELL WE ALREADY ****KED AINT NO BLUE BALLS TONIGHT BYTCH. COULD'VE HAD IT ALL HOE I WAS GOING TO ASK FOR EXTRA FRIES AND EVERYTHING AT BURGER KING.

**** that got personal.

Advertisement
No kidding. While Kool might have been the best technician around, he was certainly lacking in recruiting skills. At Bama they will do that for him. Here, we need someone to help GET the talent in, since we don't have the bag game. Simpson was a home run hire. In fact, as happy as I was when we hired Kool, I am double that with Simpson. Dude is a football animal.
Can Simpson be our “Pruitt” type guy? Be an animal essentially outta high school

How I'm looking at that situation is get guys on campus who have non teachable skills size and speed etc. Even if they're a little bit lower rated.

Get our scholarship numbers back up to 85 slowly and stop putting all our hopes in landing the south florida superstar because we may not always get them. let's already have 3 or 4 kids committed who are canes material and then chase captain of the cheerleaders after we've already banged the co captain that way even if captain is selling that pussior to the highest bidder and we only got enough for condoms and motel 6 WELL WE ALREADY ****KED AINT NO BLUE BALLS TONIGHT BYTCH. COULD'VE HAD IT ALL HOE I WAS GOING TO ASK FOR EXTRA FRIES AND EVERYTHING AT BURGER KING.

**** that got personal.
The GOAT has spoken.

Advertisement

**** that got personal.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂😂😂

He has a top 1 as in the U but he can be a good played by his second and third year

I rarely believe true Freshmen are ready to play LB or even DE when expected to cover a zone. But I think Harvey can help us in 2019. As a rising senior, he's already physically capable. And, at least in the highlights, he has the ability to diagnose plays which most of our guys coming in did not have (Smith, McCloud, Wilder, Joyner). That's why I like guys like Pinckney and Quarterman (and I believe Steed is that type, too) so much. They are naturals at reading plays, rarely get frozen out. Harvey flashed that in his highlights.

Advertisement
I rarely believe true Freshmen are ready to play LB or even DE when expected to cover a zone. But I think Harvey can help us in 2019. As a rising senior, he's already physically capable. And, at least in the highlights, he has the ability to diagnose plays which most of our guys coming in did not have (Smith, McCloud, Wilder, Joyner). That's why I like guys like Pinckney and Quarterman (and I believe Steed is that type, too) so much. They are naturals at reading plays, rarely get frozen out. Harvey flashed that in his highlights.

He also ran a 4.69 laser 40 at the UA camp, and measured in at 6'3", 211 lbs. That's an excellent size/speed ratio

you know this kid probably wont see the field till he's a RS Sophomore. He has great physical attributes, but I didn't see a kid who tackles with leverage. Lot of grab the guy and let his weight pull them down and tackling out of control. I expect a kid his size to punish ball carriers and drive through them. I don't see a kid who's going to contribute till he's learned how to use his size and strength.

Advertisement
What’s not to like from those highlights. He could be a bigger Trent Harris type in this D

That’s a good comparison. People didn’t like my response earlier in the thread. I don’t see Garvin or GR in him. He isn’t 6’6 and fluid like those guys. Trent is a better comparison. Trent was a great college player. People get their feelings hurt around here when you don’t think every recruit is the next great Cane in the making.

Remember who called it first. #CantMuteTheNewPlug
you didn't call it first. The entire board was notified of a possible commitment. Then you started an entire new thread "predicting" his commitment tmw. but if you are that thirsty for attention.. then props brah! good ****...u da plug... smh

Advertisement
Back