Jahair Jones

rok

Great Poster
Nowhere to be found on the depth chart. Was here all spring/summer and has been surpassed by St. Louis and Gauthier.

What have we done?

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2269023 said:
Everyone said he basically sucked. It's a good thing he's not in the 2 deep

a juco who was a early enrollee passed by two true frosh that just got here is not a good thing anyway you look at it. a wasted scholarship when we already have scholarship reductions is a horrible thing

Advertisement
Golden's track record with junior college kids is atrocious.

Beau Sandland, Mike Wyche, Calvin Heutelou, etc.

What is the point of bringing in JC kids if they are not ready to play. Terrible scouting on Golden's part.

[]_[] swag;2269023 said:
Everyone said he basically sucked. It's a good thing he's not in the 2 deep

a juco who was a early enrollee passed by two true frosh that just got here is not a good thing anyway you look at it. a wasted scholarship when we already have scholarship reductions is a horrible thing

There are no scholarship reductions at this point.

Advertisement
Golden's track record with junior college kids is atrocious.

Beau Sandland, Mike Wyche, Calvin Heutelou, etc.

What is the point of bringing in JC kids if they are not ready to play. Terrible scouting on Golden's part.

I like Hert and thought he played well at the end of the season. The others are tho...

Hert must be ballin behind the scenes because he has been a mainstay in the starting lineup. One of the few guys on D who has virtually solidified a spot since the beginning of fall from what I can see. (Kirby, Bush, Grace are the others)

JUCO guys in the trenches rarely make an immediate impact. Bobby Massie did it at Ole Miss but he was the #1 JUCO in the country when he came out. Its just too hard for these guys to get use to the speed and physicality that soon. Give him a shirt and see what happens next year. **** if Sonny can make an improvement ANYONE can.

Gunter was juco. And heurtelau was a good pick up. Better than Corey king playing last year. I hate gluten as much as the next guy but don't make weak arguments.

He will probably make an excuse about the # of roster spots, when his trash is occupying many of them

Huertelou is not a good defensive tackle.

I know most of you don't know what one looks like because we haven't had one in so long.

Advertisement
If he was in the line-up I would be even more worried about keeping Kaaya healthy. Nothing against Jones but he was getting blown up all spring, he would've gotten Kaaya killed.

Advertisement
Hert must be ballin behind the scenes because he has been a mainstay in the starting lineup. One of the few guys on D who has virtually solidified a spot since the beginning of fall from what I can see. (Kirby, Bush, Grace are the others)

JUCO guys in the trenches rarely make an immediate impact. Bobby Massie did it at Ole Miss but he was the #1 JUCO in the country when he came out. Its just too hard for these guys to get use to the speed and physicality that soon. Give him a shirt and see what happens next year. **** if Sonny can make an improvement ANYONE can.

We did have one guy. What was his name? Oh Cortez Kennedy. He was fairly good.

Advertisement
Back