Jahair Jones

Hert must be ballin behind the scenes because he has been a mainstay in the starting lineup. One of the few guys on D who has virtually solidified a spot since the beginning of fall from what I can see. (Kirby, Bush, Grace are the others)

JUCO guys in the trenches rarely make an immediate impact. Bobby Massie did it at Ole Miss but he was the #1 JUCO in the country when he came out. Its just too hard for these guys to get use to the speed and physicality that soon. Give him a shirt and see what happens next year. **** if Sonny can make an improvement ANYONE can.

He's making plays that aren't reflected in the W-L column! PERFECT for this program!

Advertisement
Huertelou is not a good defensive tackle.

I know most of you don't know what one looks like because we haven't had one in so long.

Actually he's a **** good DT in a 3. You might want pump the brakes there Nick Saban.

Golden's track record with junior college kids is atrocious.

Beau Sandland, Mike Wyche, Calvin Heutelou, etc.

What is the point of bringing in JC kids if they are not ready to play. Terrible scouting on Golden's part.

Helps inflate a recruiting class to make it look like more.

He did have offers from Ohio St. and VA Tech. The Ohio St. offer is the impressive one since the school is well known for churning out OL into the pros. But, they offer duds, too. Perhaps Jones is pacing himself....

Nowhere to be found on the depth chart. Was here all spring/summer and has been surpassed by St. Louis and Gauthier.

What have we done?

Hey, watch Jahair!@

maxresdefault.jpg

Advertisement
Will be Scout OL for two years and be gone. Never to be heard from again...

Golden's track record with junior college kids is atrocious.

Beau Sandland, Mike Wyche, Calvin Heutelou, etc.

What is the point of bringing in JC kids if they are not ready to play. Terrible scouting on Golden's part.

Helps inflate a recruiting class to make it look like more.

Everyone here thought Sandland was the next Shockey, when he wasn't even the next Richard Gordon.

Fans seem to think that first year players, whether High School recruits or JC transfers, should immediately be at superstar level.

Sure, it happens. 1% of the time.

The best of the best in high school make the jump to play college football.
The best of the best in college go to the NFL.

Today, I just saw many of the top recruits from a few years ago get cut in the first round of the preseason NFL cut massacre.

There's going to be a thousand former high school superstars filling out job apps at sporting goods stores across the country.

Not every recruit pans out.
The reality is that only a minority percentage ever make it in college football, and an even smaller percentage end up getting legitimately paid.

Advertisement
JUCO guys in the trenches rarely make an immediate impact. Bobby Massie did it at Ole Miss but he was the #1 JUCO in the country when he came out. Its just too hard for these guys to get use to the speed and physicality that soon. Give him a shirt and see what happens next year. **** if Sonny can make an improvement ANYONE can.

The "he's a JUCO guy and they need time" argument would make sense if he wasn't behind true freshman who just got out of HS a few weeks ago.

Advertisement

The "he's a JUCO guy and they need time" argument would make sense if he wasn't behind true freshman who just got out of HS a few weeks ago.

Don't bring that logic bullchit in here.

Advertisement
I
Might as well add him to your "need to depart" list, rok.

Gray Crow
D'Mauri Jones
Jake O'Donnell
Hunter Wells
Jahair Jones
Jelani Hamilton
Earl Moore

now get outta my sight

Still a stupid post

why don't you come meet me and we can discuss this like gentlemen?
He was telling the truth though

Are you sure you want to fight a man?

Nowhere to be found on the depth chart. Was here all spring/summer and has been surpassed by St. Louis and Gauthier.

What have we done?

Bro if he does not work out you say good bye... These aren't 4 year contracts... Pretty simple.

Advertisement
Back