Jahair Jones

Advertisement
The video of AQM destroying him in spring was all I needed to see to know this guy isn't going to make it at UM.

I
Gray Crow
D'Mauri Jones
Jake O'Donnell
Hunter Wells
Jahair Jones
Jelani Hamilton
Earl Moore

now get outta my sight

Still a stupid post

why don't you come meet me and we can discuss this like gentlemen?
He was telling the truth though

Are you sure you want to fight a man?
Naw man. U are the baddest interweb touf guy ever. I would be scared to just be in your presence

Advertisement
Hert must be ballin behind the scenes because he has been a mainstay in the starting lineup. One of the few guys on D who has virtually solidified a spot since the beginning of fall from what I can see. (Kirby, Bush, Grace are the others)

JUCO guys in the trenches rarely make an immediate impact. Bobby Massie did it at Ole Miss but he was the #1 JUCO in the country when he came out. Its just too hard for these guys to get use to the speed and physicality that soon. Give him a shirt and see what happens next year. **** if Sonny can make an improvement ANYONE can.

We did have one guy. What was his name? Oh Cortez Kennedy. He was fairly good.

Sooooooo that's his measuring stick, Aye? LOL. So a 3 star OL is being compared to one of the greatest DTs who ever played any level of football..Okay, according to that logic, I guess he is phucked isn't he? Smh.

Hert must be ballin behind the scenes because he has been a mainstay in the starting lineup. One of the few guys on D who has virtually solidified a spot since the beginning of fall from what I can see. (Kirby, Bush, Grace are the others)

JUCO guys in the trenches rarely make an immediate impact. Bobby Massie did it at Ole Miss but he was the #1 JUCO in the country when he came out. Its just too hard for these guys to get use to the speed and physicality that soon. Give him a shirt and see what happens next year. **** if Sonny can make an improvement ANYONE can.

Sooooooo that's his measuring stick, Aye? LOL. So a 3 star OL is being compared to one of the greatest DTs who ever played any level of football..Okay, according to that logic, I guess he is phucked isn't he? Smh.

I thought your point was trench dude Jucos don't well in D1. Just pointing out one. We had a fairly good OT come from Juco also. We have had others also -- most were Butch kids so maybe not fair. I will give you that Al has done poorly with them, but what has he done good with.

[]_[] swag;2269023 said:
Everyone said he basically sucked. It's a good thing he's not in the 2 deep

a juco who was a early enrollee passed by two true frosh that just got here is not a good thing anyway you look at it. a wasted scholarship when we already have scholarship reductions is a horrible thing

There are no scholarship reductions at this point.

WRONG.

Advertisement
why don't you come meet me and we can discuss this like gentlemen?

Ok -

West 32 Saturday at 4:30 PM

ok

I'm right next to my pieces, homeboy, with a bag full of bullets and some clips. Now how the **** do ya wanna meet me?

Don't reproduce internet tough guy.... you probably live out of your mom's basement playing dungeon and dragons. If you had any balls you wouldn't need a gun. But your a pus*y and can't throw hands. F u

The "he's a JUCO guy and they need time" argument would make sense if he wasn't behind true freshman who just got out of HS a few weeks ago.

Don't bring that logic bullchit in here.

I think he is behind Tyree St Louis...If you saw Tyree in HS you knew he was coming for someone's ****. Some poster in the recruiting board said he could be starting by years end. That's how much potential this kid has. He is going to be a beast. No honor lost getting beat out by him. But I don't find it surprising these days when people on this board give up on kids if they are not an All American in the making from jump..

I thought your point was trench dude Jucos don't well in D1. Just pointing out one. We had a fairly good OT come from Juco also. We have had others also -- most were Butch kids so maybe not fair. I will give you that Al has done poorly with them, but what has he done good with.

GatorHator, you are killing me here.. Is this personal? Lol. When did I say that trench guys don't do wel in D1? I said JUCO guys in the trenches rarely make an immediate impact. Go back and read my post man...You guys are becoming so negative minded that you are starting to see what you want to see on this board.

I'm right next to my pieces, homeboy, with a bag full of bullets and some clips. Now how the **** do ya wanna meet me?

Don't reproduce internet tough guy.... you probably live out of your mom's basement playing dungeon and dragons. If you had any balls you wouldn't need a gun. But your a pus*y and can't throw hands. F u

you wanna suck somebody **** go call some feggit don't call me I'm a man mf'er

Advertisement
Advertisement

GatorHator, you are killing me here.. Is this personal? Lol. When did I say that trench guys don't do wel in D1? I said JUCO guys in the trenches rarely make an immediate impact. Go back and read my post man...You guys are becoming so negative minded that you are starting to see what you want to see on this board.

Sorry. Not intended to be personal. Maybe I misread. Mea culpa. Go in peace my friend.

Advertisement
Back