Jags get Miami treatment in Foxsboro

Pats hate is real haha 1C9578BC-C803-4C42-B011-A522B3BB18A0.gif

Advertisement
That whole game changed on that delay penalty right before the half.Jags don’t get that they get a first down and go on to score at least 3 more ,the Pats don’t score cause there’s not much time left after the Jags score and the Jags go in up 17-3 or 21-3 and the ball to start the second half where they scored again.instead they give the ball up to the Pats who go down before half making it 14-10 at the half

One harmless penalty turned the whole complex of the game around for the Jags.

My brother was a die hard Pats fan until he did some research himself and discovered it's scripted just like WWE. He doesn't even watch it anymore. No way the league would let the jags win! The Superbowl ratings would have been an all time low!

The Brady factor was again evident, the guy is goat period. That the majority of the members here are Dolphin fans should not matter when you look at what this guy has done. But on the other side Bortles had a **** of a game, this guy is bound to win big in the future... he's a ******* very good qb, plus the Jags defense is amazing. Anybody that thought this game was boring is brain dead.

Advertisement
My brother was a die hard Pats fan until he did some research himself and discovered it's scripted just like WWE. He doesn't even watch it anymore. No way the league would let the jags win! The Superbowl ratings would have been an all time low!

screenshot-69.jpg

NFL was promoting Pats vs Vikes 5 days before todays games. Will be interesting to see what happens with Eagles up at half.

Last edited:
That post was to throw off the ppl betting on the game. New England will play the phil in the 98th season of the NFL201895019519951095159514.jpg

This game was decided years ago...the day Bortles was drafted specifically.

The Jags team played well for the most part today but the limitations of having such a bad QB eventually catch up with you. That defense is very good but it's not at the level those Ravens teams were at....and Bortles makes Dilfer look like Joe Montana.

Bortles outplayed Brady for 45m and didn't make a mistake all game long. It was probably the best game he's ever played.

He is very average, but he wasn't the reason the Jaguars lost.

Tom Brady isn't the GOAT for any ol reason...can't spot him 25, can't spot him 10...doesn't matter. To sit there for the last 8m knowing what was coming was tough.

Advertisement
This game was decided years ago...the day Bortles was drafted specifically.

The Jags team played well for the most part today but the limitations of having such a bad QB eventually catch up with you. That defense is very good but it's not at the level those Ravens teams were at....and Bortles makes Dilfer look like Joe Montana.

LOL I am the biggest Jags fan alive and Bortles was the reason we were in that game. But continue to hate he will just continue to make people look dumb. He was a beast in this game and made a great throw that would of won the game if not for a great play by the CB for NE.

We lost for 1 reason- inexperience . Our d made mistake after mistake when it matter and the some of the play calling was suspect in the 4th quarter but We have a great players at almost every position and once we draft a TE and bring in a few better OL along with a good back up for Bortles I believe we win the SB next season. Just love this team, Literally only a moron could bash Bortles after his last 2 games and even all season he was top 12 in almost every stat that mattered.

The refs were garbage but what do you expect?

Last edited:
Unfortunately... the delay call was
The correct call, the clock was at zero. For a good second

Advertisement

They would not have low ratings from having a different team in the championship...

Last edited:
Yeah, it was a good call unlike most of the others. As bad as the refs were, the Jags really need to look in the mirror and see what a conservative game plan they called in the second half. They were moving the ball at will when they were spreading the ball around, stretching the defense wide. Just a truly pathetic coaching job by the Jags late.

Advertisement

Exactly. Even those pass interference calls on the Jags that people are complaining about were penalties. I saw a couple other plays for both teams in which defensive backs got away with some holding, but those that got called were definite penalties. The refs didn't blow this game. A team that has dominated the league for 16 years won the game because they were the better team when it mattered.

Not to be on some conspiracy theory sh*t, but I honestly believe the league is fixed.

Bob Kraft must of have really sold his soul to the Devil, it's completely unheard of for a NFL team to just constantly be guaranteed a spot in the Super Bowl every year like the Patriots.

It's not fixed. And the league office does not do the Pats any favors. The inane Deflategate stuff should prove that.

In this century you have needed one of two things to win a Super Bowl. 1) You can win it with a dominant defense (i.e. Baltimore, Denver, Seattle); or 2) You can win it with the best coach and QB of all time (i.e. Patriots). If you don't have either of those things, good luck.

Not one doubt about it, I hated to see us play the Giants in the big games, they had our #. Gotta love how they make comebacks though.
Hardly a surprise a POS racist fake Cane fan like you loves the Patriots

Advertisement
Back