Jags get Miami treatment in Foxsboro

Advertisement
4f1b0a51cb5b0a4236f233f62bebea80.jpg

yeah i saw a few pass interference calls the pats got away with that would have extended drives for the jags

Quite a few.

Him "playing great" still meant him missing throws that should have been made.

Talk to me about the other 4,353 games Bortles has played in. Just cause he played "better" this year it doesn't mean much since you can't get much worse than being one of the worst starting QB's in the NFL, which is what he's been since he came into the league.

It's a shame too...the rest of the Jags roster is good.

We are all talking about 1 game. The one he played very well in today, in which his team was raped by the refs like so many Pat's opponents have been before.

That's fine...but it was just a matter of time. If Bortles didn't blow it today he would have blown it in the SB...and who the **** wants to see a Bortles led team in the SB. I want the Pats to lose but I want to see them lose in the SB to at least make the **** game watchable.

The Jags need to make a move for a veteran QB. They are the classic case of a team that is one player away.

of they believe that ...they are dead ..they won 3 games a year ago...this year is/was fools gold

Advertisement

During that 58 game winning streak we had, I'd imagine the entire country was saying the same crap about us. We just expected to win no matter what, so do the Pats. They play half a game and still win.

patriots and cane dynasties are nothing alike since when has miami been known to have the refs on their side?! its the exact opposite, notre dame 88 game, did you watch it?

Not to be on some conspiracy theory sh*t, but I honestly believe the league is fixed.

Bob Kraft must of have really sold his soul to the Devil, it's completely unheard of for a NFL team to just constantly be guaranteed a spot in the Super Bowl every year like the Patriots.

Man Lce I can't stand Brady but his guys make plays.. Period.. they have a belief they will not lose.. Starts w your head coach

Quite a few.

Talk to me about the other 4,353 games Bortles has played in. Just cause he played "better" this year it doesn't mean much since you can't get much worse than being one of the worst starting QB's in the NFL, which is what he's been since he came into the league.

We are all talking about 1 game. The one he played very well in today, in which his team was raped by the refs like so many Pat's opponents have been before.

That's fine...but it was just a matter of time. If Bortles didn't blow it today he would have blown it in the SB...and who the **** wants to see a Bortles led team in the SB. I want the Pats to lose but I want to see them lose in the SB to at least make the **** game watchable.

The Jags need to make a move for a veteran QB. They are the classic case of a team that is one player away.

of they believe that ...they are dead ..they won 3 games a year ago...this year is/was fools gold

Defense is legit, but they will lose a few role players they will need to replace (Aaron Colvin, they'll cut Abry Jones) and they still could use another pass rusher and a linebacker (look at what NE did to them in the intermediate zone...NB and linebacker will be important). They should be a Top 5 D next year.

On offense, they need to figure out who they will keep at WR. Hurns is likely getting cut (10M cap? no thanks). Lee is a free agent. Allen Robinson, too, a free agent. They should keep Robinson and add a mid-round rookie WR. They need a TE. They need an interior OL. They need a QB. They need to replace Chris Ivory.

Going to be an important off-season for Coughlin. Everything is there, but they need to make progress with the roster and not rest on the good season thinking everything is fine and they just need to tweak a few things.

yeah i saw a few pass interference calls the pats got away with that would have extended drives for the jags

Quite a few.

they could have joe montana and they're not beating the patriots in that stadium with those zebras

sean taylor, ed reed, vince wilfork, ray lewis could all be on d in their prime and they still might as well smoke a joint at half time...

I remember making a silly post defending the patriots on this board years ago, now I see just how stupid it was.

f*ck that team, and f*ck the nfl. Boycotting the super bowl

Advertisement

Quite a few.

Wow you were cheering for the Patriots because you want them to loose in the SB? You blue falcon somamambich

Not to be on some conspiracy theory sh*t, but I honestly believe the league is fixed.

Bob Kraft must of have really sold his soul to the Devil, it's completely unheard of for a NFL team to just constantly be guaranteed a spot in the Super Bowl every year like the Patriots.

Man Lce I can't stand Brady but his guys make plays.. Period.. they have a belief they will not lose.. Starts w your head coach
Yeah they have a belief alright. (The refs will help us out-Patriots belief) I admit that what they accomplished in last years SB was amazing and I had to totally shut my mouth as my wife celebrated around me(she is all Boston Gottdammit I sometimes want a divorce lol) But seriously speaking it’s happened too many times! They always get the f@cking calls! I still remember that snowy Game vs the Raiders when Tommy Brady pump faked and the ball slipped out of his hand, a sure fumble I thought game over but the Z’s didn’t see it that way

Last edited:
This game was decided years ago...the day Bortles was drafted specifically.

The Jags team played well for the most part today but the limitations of having such a bad QB eventually catch up with you. That defense is very good but it's not at the level those Ravens teams were at....and Bortles makes Dilfer look like Joe Montana.

Did you even watch the game? Bortles played great. Several questionable or missed calls (to put it mildly) swing momentum to the Patriots and carried them to victory. Again.

YES Bortles played a very good game!!

The Jags played a very good game and should have won.

YES Brady is the GOAT but he had several BIG timely assists from the Refs.

Fact is, without the clearly biased Refs, the Jags win this game. But that would have been BAD for NFL Super Bowl ratings

Thats why they let the Jag receivers and DL get mugged throughout, while any fairy touches on any Pat was a penalty..... Except for that head shot to Gronk!! Now that was a penalty!! but I loved it!!

Last edited:
watching the jags d line yesterday was like watching our line play vs virginia and pitt

pats were grabbing and holding with impunity, can't win a game like that

I'd love to play the pats on a neutral field with neutral refs, I don't think they're good at all in comparison to the jags

I see them losing by 3 maybe 4 tds

Advertisement

You are a very silly person. Your message is nonsense. Are you one of those conspiracy theorists that thinks we never landed on the moon, that 9/11 was initiated by our cia, and that jfk killing was planned by Lbj.

watching the jags d line yesterday was like watching our line play vs virginia and pitt

pats were grabbing and holding with impunity, can't win a game like that

I'd love to play the pats on a neutral field with neutral refs, I don't think they're good at all in comparison to the jags

I see them losing by 3 maybe 4 tds
come on fella you don’t really believe the contents of your message. Tell us that you are posting this garbage simply to get responses from other posters. You have accomplished your goal.

Yes, Bortles was solid for a couple games, big games but ... if you've watched him over his career, including this title year, he's NOT what they need at QB. Not in the top 75% of QBs in the NFL. All this decent performance has done is probably tied the Jags' hands in upgrading the position, as they need to do.

Advertisement
My brother was a die hard Pats fan until he did some research himself and discovered it's scripted just like WWE. He doesn't even watch it anymore. No way the league would let the jags win! The Superbowl ratings would have been an all time low!

It’s like going to Disney World: You know the outcome of every fairytale, it’s just for the kids who never seen it. The NFL has been fixed for years. I will never spend my hard earned money on that ****show. Who here has forgotten the gimmeys the Pats have enjoyed against the phins over the years when the game was on the line, by one score?

Last edited:
Shows the mentality of a lot of you lames. Only losers complain about penalties. Jags dbs were molesting pats receivers all game. Jags got complacent and were scared of Bortles losing it for them late. Thats why the Jags lost. Just appreciate greatness

This game was decided years ago...the day Bortles was drafted specifically.

The Jags team played well for the most part today but the limitations of having such a bad QB eventually catch up with you. That defense is very good but it's not at the level those Ravens teams were at....and Bortles makes Dilfer look like Joe Montana.

LOL I am the biggest Jags fan alive and Bortles was the reason we were in that game. But continue to hate he will just continue to make people look dumb. He was a beast in this game and made a great throw that would of won the game if not for a great play by the CB for NE.

We lost for 1 reason- inexperience . Our d made mistake after mistake when it matter and the some of the play calling was suspect in the 4th quarter but We have a great players at almost every position and once we draft a TE and bring in a few better OL along with a good back up for Bortles I believe we win the SB next season. Just love this team, Literally only a moron could bash Bortles after his last 2 games and even all season he was top 12 in almost every stat that mattered.

The refs were garbage but what do you expect?

I’m a JagCane. You’re wrong about BB5. Even when he completed balls he missed. He threw behind Hurns in the 4th. Had he led Hurns it’s a TD because nobody was behind him. 3 crosses to Lee were all high and behind him. He under threw the 4th down ball to Dede which got knocked down. Bortles threw 2 dimes all game. That was a deep out to Cole and the short cross to Yeldon.

BB5 has to get lucky to throw a spiral. It’s really a shame. His head is finally good enough. His accuracy STINKS. The playbook is limited because he can’t consistently hit intermediate to deep throws. Even his own teammates want a new QB. Go look at Ramsey’s twitter page and see his likes for yourself. He wants Lamar Jackson. NFL players all over call him trash for a reason. It’s not ONLY them being salty.

Just because your QB doesn’t throw a pick or cost you the game doesn’t make him good. Jags fans say Bortles had a great game whenever he doesn’t throw a pick 6. It’s like the people on here praising Rosier when he couldn’t hit any throw over 10 yards for the whole 1st half. Then hit a couple dimes to win.

Advertisement
Back