Jags get Miami treatment in Foxsboro

CaneToad

Redshirt Freshman
The Jags have a downhill, aggressive defense and they get 100 yards in penalties, the Pats have one penalty called the whole game! Bull sh---

Advertisement
Advertisement
This game was decided years ago...the day Bortles was drafted specifically.

The Jags team played well for the most part today but the limitations of having such a bad QB eventually catch up with you. That defense is very good but it's not at the level those Ravens teams were at....and Bortles makes Dilfer look like Joe Montana.

Not to be on some conspiracy theory sh*t, but I honestly believe the league is fixed.

Bob Kraft must of have really sold his soul to the Devil, it's completely unheard of for a NFL team to just constantly be guaranteed a spot in the Super Bowl every year like the Patriots.

The Jags team played well for the most part today but the limitations of having such a bad QB eventually catch up with you. That defense is very good but it's not at the level those Ravens teams were at....and Bortles makes Dilfer look like Joe Montana.

Did you even watch the game? Bortles played great. Several questionable or missed calls (to put it mildly) swing momentum to the Patriots and carried them to victory. Again.

Advertisement

Did you even watch the game? Bortles played great. Several questionable or missed calls (to put it mildly) swing momentum to the Patriots and carried them to victory. Again.

yeah i saw a few pass interference calls the pats got away with that would have extended drives for the jags

yeah i saw a few pass interference calls the pats got away with that would have extended drives for the jags

Quite a few.

Blame the Jacksonville coaches on this one. Looked like Al Gluten out there taking the foot pedal off the second half against FSU. ***** *** coaching.

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones; Mark Em(inence)mert is the full equal of Roger Go(o)dell in ensuring the structure is in place to to make sure the same favored team is winning. Did you miss "no expense spared" 'Bama winning another NC this January?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Quite a few.

Him "playing great" still meant him missing throws that should have been made and having a limited gameplan created to protect and hide him. The few times he had to improvise he threw the ball to the right guy but his accuracy, which has been an issue since he came into the league, again reared it's ugly head.

Talk to me about the other 4,353 games Bortles has played in. Just cause he played "better" this year it doesn't mean much since you can't get much worse than being one of the worst starting QB's in the NFL, which is what he's been since he came into the league.

It's a shame too...the rest of the Jags roster is good.

Quite a few.

Him "playing great" still meant him missing throws that should have been made.

Talk to me about the other 4,353 games Bortles has played in. Just cause he played "better" this year it doesn't mean much since you can't get much worse than being one of the worst starting QB's in the NFL, which is what he's been since he came into the league.

We are all talking about 1 game. The one he played very well in today, in which his team was raped by the refs like so many Pat's opponents have been before.

And poor Tom, he fought his heart out to overcome that little booboo on his hand. What a heroic effort that was..that right there puts him with ranks of Vince Lombardi.

Advertisement

Quite a few.

Him "playing great" still meant him missing throws that should have been made.

We are all talking about 1 game. The one he played very well in today, in which his team was raped by the refs like so many Pat's opponents have been before.

That's fine...but it was just a matter of time. If Bortles didn't blow it today he would have blown it in the SB...and who the **** wants to see a Bortles led team in the SB. I want the Pats to lose but I want to see them lose in the SB to at least make the **** game watchable.

The Jags need to make a move for a veteran QB. They are the classic case of a team that is one player away.

Yes the 3rd and 18 with a 10 point lead was all Manny Diaz defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[TWEET]955215619909193729[/TWEET] that pass interference call at the end of the first half was VERY generous I’m just saying lol

Advertisement
Back