Jaelan Phillips

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dumbest fan base ever. You have to be 3 years removed from hs to enter the draft.

Oh yeah? I was once driving outside of Ocala, Florida listening to sports talk radio where over an hour of straight-faced debate was waged if (then college junior) Tim Teblows was a better QB in that exact moment as-is than Ben Roethlisberger (who was a few months away from winning a second SB at the time).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh yeah? I was once driving outside of Ocala, Florida listening to sports talk radio where over an hour of straight-faced debate was waged if (then college junior) Tim Teblows was a better QB in that exact moment as-is than Ben Roethlisberger (who was a few months away from winning a second SB at the time).
If only they would've given him a chance he'd have tied Brady by now.

I saw someone on Twitter that had a Canesbarber handle. Is he a dude al the players go to?
.animated_1548616102267.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is still 19 and could pass for 25. Now give him a year+ of doing nothing but working out and he just might end up being the cot**** monster he was projected as if we can just keep the concussion bug away.

Hes 19?? I'm 35 and I've just learning to get over depression and negative thoughts that have taken over my life for the last couple years.

Hes going to be a successful person even if he never steps on a football field ever again (just saying, I cant wait for homie to ball out). Really rooting for this young man!

Hes 19?? I'm 35 and I've just learning to get over depression and negative thoughts that have taken over my life for the last couple years.

Hes going to be a successful person even if he never steps on a football field ever again (just saying, I cant wait for homie to ball out). Really rooting for this young man!

Most genuine post Ive seen on this site. Respect to you.

Advertisement
Back